What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your opinion on Raper?

What are your thoughts of Raper

• Great coach, done amazing things in such a short space of time

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Okay coach, makes some errors like MOST coaches

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Poor coach, but hes not the worst in the comp

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Worst coach I have ever seen, shouldnt be coaching a 1st grade side let alone an U/6's

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
I actuall did stats at Macquarie over ten years ago. For fun.
I was straight A.

I find that very hard ot believe..... or you dont have a very good memory at all. My brother did stats at TAFE around 6 years ago and when I was doing it still recalled quite alot, including hypothesis testing.......but hey!

Frenzy.

Immortal
B000083C6I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

cheese

Bench
have a go at you sig you whiny little virgin

im embarrassed reading it

to carry on like rapes is the messiah is a farkin joke.

the majority of our victories were early in the season when other teams were caught off guard

name one victory where we have put in a "dominating" performance ......

all other contenders have won and won easily atleast a few times

all our victories, except for 15 minutes of flash footy against the cows have been scrappy, and lucky

i have serious doubts that raper knows how to get the most out his players...... one only has to look at the lower grades to see that Col Murphy has gotten more out of players that he's only just met, compared to rapers year and a half involvement with the squad

I feel he lacks people skills

I feel he is nepotistic in his approach .....much the same as the tyrants who employ him

I feel that our game structure, in particular our defense, is a laughing stock .........whenever seriously tested we leak like a busted main

Most importantly, I feel that you are a laughing stock for thinking a queer little ""net poll", is a clear indication of what the general consensus among supporters is

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Cpt 'Insert Name Here' : Maturity plus.

Is that what your 'special ed' teachers told you to do, use pictures to express yourself?

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
have a go at you sig you whiny little virgin

im embarrassed reading it

to carry on like rapes is the messiah is a farkin joke.

the majority of our victories were early in the season when other teams were caught off guard

all other contenders have won and won easily atleast a few times

all our victories, except for 15 minutes of flash footy against the cows have been scrappy, and lucky

i have serious doubts that raper knows how to get the most out his players...... one only has to look at the lower grades to see that Col Murphy has gotten more out of players that he's only just met, compared to rapers year and a half involvement with the squad

I feel he lacks people skills

I feel he is nepotistic in his approach .....much the same as the tyrants who employ him

I feel that our game structure, in particular our defense, is a laughing stock .........whenever seriously tested we leak like a busted main

Most importantly, I feel that you are a laughing stock for thinking a queer little ""net poll", is a clear indication of what the general consensus among supporters is

So what did you vote fence sitter? #4 you idiot. Yes, Raper is a f**king shyte coach, how dare he get our team in the top 4 in only 1.5 yrs at the club!!

And for the record, i voted #2, I dont think hes the 'messiah' at all, but people like yourself clown are totally wrong in suggesting that he has done nothing and that he is shyte!

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors

A quick one, Cowboys. 36 - 6 is dominating, but then we will say they were caught off guard despite the hype leading into the game that it would be big. So if something bad happens its Rapers fault, but if something good happens its 'the other team was caught off guard', f**king tosser logic

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
"vote"?!

i wouldnt be caught dead voting on your queer little loaded poll.....

Its such a bad poll, do you think Raper is a shyte coach or is he good? OMG OMG OMG, queer loaded poll........

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
OMG

TEH 2ND CUMMIN~~~!!!!~!!@!2005@!@!

Yes............so Raper is shyte to?

The thing is, and its quite clear cut, we are certainly not going bad this year as some may like to believe. 2nd place after 16 rds is a reasonable indication that we will at least make the finals series unlike previous years with "great" coaches like Ando

cheese

Bench
yeaaa .... wooooooooooo

15 minutes out of 1120 where we actually looked decent with the ball

lets all get it out and stroke it

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
yeaaa .... wooooooooooo

15 minutes out of 1120 where we actually looked decent with the ball

lets all get it out and stroke it

I wont deny we havent looked at our best really this year, but is this something to blame the coach over? We havent peaked yet, how is this bad, explain? I thought you want to peak during the finals series when it counts!?!?!?

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
I must be delusional, here i was thinking that us being in 2nd place was good for the club and that Raper was doing an alright job, hardly shytehouse.

-> Please accept my apologies everyone, we are having an absolutely shyte season, it really is wrist slitting time, ONLY =2nd place, Rapers contract should be ripped up immediately!!

BRING BACK ANDO - BRING BACK ANDO - BRING BACK ANDO

sutho you are quite simply the greatest. ever. bar none. a uniquely gifted imbecile who comes along only once every generation or so. i know i speak on behalf of a representative sample of all sharks supporters when i say we feel honoured to have experienced your unconscienable idiocy first hand.

take a bow you self-obsessed, degenerate loser.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tonight shall be a treat. A comedic distraction from the hurly burly of forum life.

For tonight I shall remove Sutho Spuds from my ignore list.

It is there he has resided for 2 days.

There are now 2 days worth of clinically obsessed ramblings for me to savour. There are new players I see. The legend of the stupidest spud is spreading.

It's time to tickle my funny bone :)

Aries

Bench
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Tonight shall be a treat. A comedic distraction from the hurly burly of forum life.

For tonight I shall remove Sutho Spuds from my ignore list.

It is there he has resided for 2 days.

There are now 2 days worth of clinically obsessed ramblings for me to savour. There are new players I see. The legend of the stupidest spud is spreading.

It's time to tickle my funny bone :)

I can't believe anybody would bother to block anyone here... let alone then "brag" how they are going to unlock them now and take pleasure in reading "their" past posts... :?

I suppose next you will answer them, belatedly though...:D

Frenzy.

Immortal
Aries said:
I can't believe anybody would bother to block anyone here... let alone then "brag" how they are going to unlock them now and take pleasure in reading "their" past posts... :?

I suppose next you will answer them, belatedly though...:D

I can't believe you believe everything you read. :lol:

And no, I won't be replying to Card 0 of the Major Arcana, that's like feeding a fever.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sutho Sharks Survey report Card

Title/Question What are your thoughts on raper?

Well, this is quite a bizarre title for a survey! What is the question? What is the answer you are looking for? Unfortunately from this point, everything was going to go down hill & downhill fast. Extremely poor foundations leading from lack of understanding of subject & subject matter. Grading F

Response options
Great coach, done amazing things in such a short space of time
Okay coach, makes some errors like MOST coaches
Poor coach, but hes not the worst in the comp
Worst coach I have ever seen, shouldnt be coaching a 1st grade side let alone an U/6's
Notice the subjective nature of the choices. Notice the loaded responses with the use of capitals in respone 2. Notice the introduction of different subject matter in response 3. Notice the emotional subjective description in response 4. Grading F

Results
Well with such a subjective poorly conceived question & equally poor response options, a result was never going to be possible. However this person did claim this
Not that this matters, the poll is quite conclusive, Raper has done well at the sharks, there is no need for an analysis of this as its quite clear cut
Wow! Big finish.
Unfortunately this study started really badly & just got worse & worse as it went along.
if this is the sort of rubbish student that woolongong Uni pumps out, then it needs to go to the room of mirrors & have long hard look at itself & what it is producing.
Never in my life have I seen such a disjointed, confusing, higgledy piggledy bunch of mumbo jumbo disguised as a survey/study.

There is one thing that it has shown conclusivley.
Sutho_sharks does not have the first idea about statistics.
he can now add that to his list of things he will never understand.

Grading A........................for abysmal.

Latest posts