What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your players are a credit to your club

Big Mick

Referee
Krisnan Inu, Joe Galuvao, Weller Hauraki, Feleti Mateo. All 4 are a credit to your club.

As some may know myself and Jebass doing the Sonny Fai appeal.

Dave has informed me from New Zealand that all 4 bought wristbands and ordered more...and on top of that Krisnan gave Dave the hat he was wearing and signed it to auction it off.

I believe i actually saw Krisnan wearing it during the game...not sure but.

But you should all be very proud of these players...they are fantastic men of the highest order. True gentlemen.

Eels Dude

Coach
They are doing a great job. As a league fan I have to say you Mick are a wonderful ambassador for the game also. Your efforts in the last few months will not be forgotten. They deserve credit but you do also. While I understand you're a humble fellow I think all us Eels fans and rugby league fans in general should give you a quick 'hip hip hooray' for the work you've done?

I'll happily buy a wristband if I'm able to, and will be proud to wear it.

Big Mick

Referee
They are doing a great job. As a league fan I have to say you Mick are a wonderful ambassador for the game also. Your efforts in the last few months will not be forgotten. They deserve credit but you do also. While I understand you're a humble fellow I think all us Eels fans and rugby league fans in general should give you a quick 'hip hip hooray' for the work you've done?

I'll happily buy a wristband if I'm able to, and will be proud to wear it.

Thanks mate...but its not me..its Jebass and I with a fantastic group of volunteers and supporters like ALiN, Robster etc...it was just...its something that just blows you away you know?...the bonding of the community behind a cause. I've never experienced pure joy until that time.

This venture...its totally funded by the fans, for the Fans...to show their appreciation to the Fai's. There was no corporate support at all. That is the most...I think anyway...beautiful thing about it. If a player earns respect for their conduct off the field as well as on, the fans want to ensure that he's remembered, honoured and looked after after passing.

But those players were fantastic. I hope the Bunnies embrace us like that. I think they will...but we'll see. I'm going to hopefully contact the Eels club to tell the boys thank you personally as that is just brilliant off them.

Latest posts