What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your posting position

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I know :fist:

I reckon I'd have quite a number of posts of more than a few lines... I'm not too bad :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Obviously.... I do attempt to discuss things :p, and do make posts of considerable length at least once a day :fist:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Umm taking things to a level of discussion is taking things to seriously? I'll just respond with :lol: and :crazy: in future then :p

[furrycat]

Coach
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
why?

I stopped coming on LU as much because i had other things to do...

Also, Timmah i think you were inferring the barring... a high percentage of my posts haven't been in the FFB as of late, mate.

Oh stop your whinging and get some skin :lol: Jesus christ no one respects you more because you post more in other areas than the FFB now :lol: It makes no difference whatsoever. If you feel the need to point it out constantly (and point out those who frequent the FFB more so than other areas) then its really a pathetic validation :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
Umm taking things to a level of discussion is taking things to seriously? I'll just respond with :lol: and :crazy: in future then :p

Reading into someones post and finding somethign that isn't there- yes, thats taking it too seriously :lol:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Oh stop your whinging and get some skin :lol: Jesus christ no one respects you more because you post more in other areas than the FFB now :lol: It makes no difference whatsoever. If you feel the need to point it out constantly (and point out those who frequent the FFB more so than other areas) then its really a pathetic validation :lol:
seriously, wtf?

This is the first time i can recall that i have even mentioned it, and how does that constitute whinging you ball-less f**k? Serioulsy why infer more than what's needed? I never said i wanted respect for posting more in other areas or not posting that much at all, but you had the urge to make something of nothing?

Reading into someones post and finding somethign that isn't there- yes, thats taking it too seriously
he had a " :sarcasm: ", it was reasonable to infer that, but if you do say its ridiculous to infer sh*t... then why have you drawn 50 different things from my post (see above) :roll:

really pathetic attempt mate

Timmah

Staff member
tbh Mr F, it was never intended as a jab at you - and your response seemed to be taking it seriously, the use of the word "mate" gave me that impression. I just thought you didn't take it jokingly as intended, that's all. I'm hardly one to attack you or anything either... considering my similar fate.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Timmah said:
tbh Mr F, it was never intended as a jab at you - and your response seemed to be taking it seriously, the use of the word "mate" gave me that impression. I just thought you didn't take it jokingly as intended, that's all. I'm hardly one to attack you or anything either... considering my similar fate.

the thing is, i knew it was a joke.. and was just continuing discussion :crazy: sorry if it seemed otherwise and i thought my use of the word "mate" would make it less formal/more trivial? Evs.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow. Thanks for that update Timmah. I can sleep soundly now, safe in the knowledge that I know exactly where you are on the ladder of LU post whores....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't need to, both my Grand Fathers suffered terribly from it. I make my comment based on what they went through. And I stand by it.

This thread is painfully pointless, debilitating and stupid. And like Cancer, I wish there was a cure for it.