What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Rugby League XMAS Wish! (Tell Santa now)

effnic

Bench
Im just with the times thats all its 2005 nearly 2006 wake up stop living in the past. You guys gave it to every other team when they got the spoon its your year enjoy.

Knightmare

Coach
I didn't. As far as I'm aware, most all Newcastle fans, players, coaching staff and admin are solidly focused on 2006. Hope you can say the same for your mob.

effnic

Bench
To be honest im having as much fun with you lot as i can cause i know for a fact necastle will be in the finals next year so let me have my fun.

cat barrett to actually have a go at someone front on .....hopefully carl webb so he can punch barretts head off his shoulders .... i know its asking alot but please santa & if its not too much another exciting unpredictable season would be great as well

RLdan

Juniors
widnes vikings to get promoted into the ESL, GB to win the tri-nations and for RL in the uk to get even more popular.

nqboy

First Grade
My Top 10, in no particular order:

1. The radio rights decision to be reversed and the rights to be open to all comers.

2. George Piggins to give up holding the Bunnies to ransom to save his white elephant Leagues Club and start working for the good of the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

3. NRL trials and games, 2 in 2006 and rising by 1 each year capped at 4, to be taken to Perth and Adelaide. All NRL trials to be taken to country areas and accompanied by coaching clinics in the lead-up to boost the game in the country.

4. A couple of clubs to investigate the possibility of moving to Perth and Adelaide over five years.

5. North Sydney to re-enter the comp as the Central coast Bears. The Southern Orcas to enter the NRL.

6. The NRL to be shortened to 22 rounds to allow elite players to rest.

7. The ESL to be shortened and timed to finish with the NRL to further boost the 3N.

8. 3N to be played only on even years between World Cups with odd years to be left to developmental and youth tours to or by emerging nations.

9. The TV rights to be re-visited and NRL, Origin and Internationals to be shown in prime time across Australia.

10. Prominent figures in the game, coaches like Stuart and Folkes, commentators like Gould and Daley, to drop their biased agendas and put the game before their self-interest.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

Steel Dragon

Bench
Dear Santa,
Here are several wishes in no particular order.

1. Brett Finch to die in a horrific accident
2. with Simon Woolford
3. The Dragons to pull the finger out and start performing to potential.
4. The Rabbitohs move back to Redfern or merge with Sths Jnrs or whatever it will take to shut the whingeing fans up. Honestly id like them to play well and win a few.
5. Somebody to flick the life support switch on Wayne Bennett's rep coaching career. He can stay at the broncs, he does all right there.
6. The Warriors to stand up.
7. Manly to fall on their fat arses.
8. The tiger cubs to back up this year with another solid showing
9. The City v Country game to involve all available players
10. The temperature to rise a little during Canberra's (the city) winter.
11. Wendell Sailor to give it up - what little talent he had he left in league all those year back.
12. Sack Nathan Brown. Can you honestly tell me that the side he coaches cant win a premiership?
13. Gus Gould, dies from his greif over Brett Finch's death.
14. Wholesale changes on the footy show - Matty hosting with Girds Stevo someone else relatively smart on the panel, and instead of Mario - MG
15. Another year where i cant tip a f****ng team correct, because the comp is so close anyone can beat any other team in any given week!

That should be enough for now Santa.

ps. If you happen to find a Premiership somewhere in that big sack of yours, you might consider giving it to the less fortunate. There are starving kiddies in the Shire who have never even seen a premiership before.