What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your side for next year

tUp

----
Dyksey was ny favourite player b4 he left. I' am so gald he is coming back, our halves will be dynamic.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Bird will only be lock if Phil Bailey says so.

He lost his place in the OZ side because he helped the club out & played in the centres where he was probably caught out a few times.
He wants his rep spots back whether that is second row or Lock will be his call & him calling in his favour to Stu.
i would say his best option is second row becaue fits has been in good form. however Bails made him look like an amateur the other day.

Isurus

Juniors
1. Peachey
2. Merrit
3. Vagana
4. McGoldrick
5. Mellor
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
13. Bird
12. Bailey
11. Isemonger
10. Nutley
9. Hilder
8. Stevens

14. Lomu
15. Galloway
16. Gallen
17. Sullivan

If Sully turns into a starter, Hilder to lock and Bird as the bench utility!!!

Surely

Post Whore
I think it's fair to say that all 5/8's and halves need a good forward pack .. otherwise they struggle

eg: Dykes at Parra, and Kimorely when he was with he Northern Pee Wees.

Shark

Bench
Based on it being a LONG season, and that there will invariably be injuries, I'll name a few options in positions where a few blokes are likely to get a run.

1. Peach / Simmo
2. Merritt / Kent (if he stays)
3. Vagana
4. Mellor / Kent
5. McGoldrick

6. Dykes / Bird
7. Noddy

8. Stevo
9. Sullivan / Hilder
10. Nutley / Galloway
11. Bailey
12. Isemonger / Gallen
13. Hilder / Bird

14. Bird
15. Lomu / Galloway
16. Bickerstaff (if he re-signs)
17. Gallen

My team:

1. Peachey
2. Merritt
3. Vagana
4. McGoldrick
5. Mellor
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley (c)
8. Stevens
9. Hilder
10. Nutley
11. Lomu
12. Gallen
13. Bailey

14. Mellars
15. Isemonger
16. Galloway
17. Sullivan

Im not sure where Bird can go, lock is only position but Bailey and Hilder account for this area easily.

my team would be this.
Peachy
merrit
vagana
mellor
kent/rieck/simmons
dykes
Kimmorley
stevo
hilder
nutley
lomu
gallen
bailey

Sully
birdy
maiava (he is a good player and is a mongrel like beattie)
ismonger

First Grade

1. D.Peachey
2. P.Mellor
3. N.Vagana
4. R.McGoldrick
5. L.Covell
6. A.Dykes
7. B.Kimmorley
8. J.Stevens
9. M.Sullivan
10. D.Nutley
11. M.Hilder
12. P.Bailey
13. G.Bird

res
14. A.Lomu
15. P.Gallen
16. K.Galloway
17. M.Greenfield

massive 3/4 line, and powerful bench, the starting pack has 3 potential 80 min players, we have 3 goalkickers

now p/l excluding any newtown as not sure of signings

1. D.Simmons
2. N.Merritt
3. V.Mellars
4. B.Scott
5. D.Pelo
6. S.Porter
7. T.Burns
8. J.Green
9. R.Aitken
10. H.Maivia
11. S.Isemonger
12. R.Wiliams
13. D.Dumas

res
14. L.Harlen
15. A.Davidson
16. R.Blayney
17. K.Kingston
ples newtown players to be added, Aitken at hooker shock, but this way with kicking game struggling, gives us a chance to see a another halves combo for depth, now remember, those players of flegg age not in p/l will play Jim Beam cup, whcih is stronger then locla league that will also help, lets also hope that any talented newtown junior gets to play reps at sharks

scubbasteve89

Juniors
1.peachey 2.reick. 3. vagana 4.mcgoldrick 5. mellor. 6. dykes 7. kimmorley 8. stevens 9.sullivan 10.nutley 11.gallen 12.bailey 13.bird

14.hilder 15.lomu 16. isemonger 17.merritt

i think merrit can be 2005's SULLIVAN. hes a short, nippy and fast fellow and if he learnt some more ball skills.....he could come on at hooker or lock or somewhere in the backs in the end of each half.

mcgoldrick and mellor could be swapped. also, bird and hilder could be swapped, but bird is more utlised, but also can kick, so just pick one!!!!

i would be suprised if KENT was signed again. ive read in rlw that kent hasnt been resigned and that it looked like he wouldn't be, and that the dragons where apparently looking into him.

Latest posts