What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team "08

Taniwha said:
Theres no doubt Noddy will be starting halfback, whether we like it or not.

I don't like it and I also don't think that he is an auto pick. Memories of the latter stages of 07 will be in Stuart's mind I would think. Trial form will also come into it.

Taniwha

Juniors
You are joking aren't you Coastal Shark? You think Ricky re-signed him for another two years to play reserve hooker?! You don't get the halfback spot for NSW from drawing straws. Lets not forget that was the game when Bird and Brett did combine to give QLD there only defeat. The Sharks attack this year can't solely be blamed on Kimmorley. If we had consolidated a halves pairing that lasted longer than 4 games maybe things would of worked better.

carinashark

First Grade
1. Brown
2. Simmons
3. Stephenson
4. Pomeroy
5. Covell
6. Seymore
7. Kimmorley
8. Ross
9. Kingston
10. Douglas
11. Williams ( I dont think Tommo will be back)
12. Gallen
13. Bird

14. Selmes
15. Sua
16. Kearney ( now unknown due to injury)
17. DeGois

18. Filiga ( has to prove it)
19. Green ( has to prove it

Frenzy.

Immortal
Taniwha said:
You are joking aren't you Coastal Shark? You think Ricky re-signed him for another two years to play reserve hooker?! You don't get the halfback spot for NSW from drawing straws. Lets not forget that was the game when Bird and Brett did combine to give QLD there only defeat. The Sharks attack this year can't solely be blamed on Kimmorley. If we had consolidated a halves pairing that lasted longer than 4 games maybe things would of worked better.

Well then, we'll stick to blaming him for the 5 years previous to that where he has led us like a mob of blind mice into offensive oblivion.

Noddy will be even worse next year. 1 year older, bung leg, early onset Alzheimers and no ideas book in the Xmas Stocking will see him the same old boring, unidimensional, unimaginative, uninspiring hack of halfback that he has been since he set foot in Cronulla

I'm with ima and CS. Piss him off. NOW

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Goodwin
Karl
Pomm
Brown
Ando

Every one of these players stands over 6' most are around 6'3

Buster
Green

Gall
Bird
Wombat
Norrie
Degwhahh
Rossco

Snowden
Sua
Steppa
kearny

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frenzy. said:
Well then, we'll stick to blaming him for the 5 years previous to that where he has led us like a mob of blind mice into offensive oblivion.

Noddy will be even worse next year. 1 year older, bung leg, early onset Alzheimers and no ideas book in the Xmas Stocking will see him the same old boring, unidimensional, unimaginative, uninspiring hack of halfback that he has been since he set foot in Cronulla

I'm with ima and CS. Piss him off. NOW

See thats my only argument, can he do what Thursty did today?

I don't think Thurston will be that good in a couple of years time.....

So lets buy him.
!!

Inferno

Coach
Did Dougie sh*t in your shoes Reefy?

I'm changing my side as well

1. Brown
2. Covell
3. Pommeroy
4. Simmo/Karl/Ando
5. Simmo/Karl/Ando
6. Bird
7. Seymour
8. Ross
9. De Gois
10. Douglas
11. Thommo
12. Weirdo
13. Gallen

14. Selmes
15. Kearney
16. Perenara
17. Norrie/Sua/Snowden

Like that bench a hell of a lot better.

Quigs

Immortal
I am not in the Piss Noddy off now gang. I am in the he should of been pissed off last year gang.

If he is picked as the starting Captain and is in the run on side next year then I am going to grab the first Black Tip Reefy I see and go on Strike. Boycott...

And they can take the useless piece of overated sh!t Paris with him too ... Piss them both off.

Cheers and you just got to love the offseason
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Chondricthyes

Juniors
1. Brown
2. Covell
3. Pommeroy
4. Karl
5. Simmo
6. Bird
7. Seymour
8. Ross
9. De Gois
10. Sua
11. Thommo
12. Douglas
13. Gallen

14. Selmes
15. Kearney
16. Perenara
17. Norrie/ Snowden

Would like to see a fit Eddie starting and hurting merkins early.
Douglas to the back row.
Reece just doesn't have it for mine.
I don't really like Bird at 6 but you have to slot him in.

Bench with impact and gruunt.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
Goodwin
Karl
Pomm
Brown
Ando

Every one of these players stands over 6' most are around 6'3

Buster
Green

Gall
Bird
Wombat
Norrie
Degwhahh
Rossco

Snowden
Sua
Steppa
kearny

Inferno Norries was meant to be Dougie.
The cove I left out too because I think I heard somewhere he wont be ready for rnd 1. Not sure on that one, but I expect Karl & or Ando to head to the centres & maybe Pomm to the forwards.
But Pomm is just lethal in the backline in defense & attack. AgainI am unsure.
The other wild card is Cooper. I reckon he will be very fit & ready for rnd 1.
The good thing is we will be thinking how the f**k can you leave this guy out of the team ?
I can see no place for Simmons or Kimmorley. They just dont have teh skills to match any of these other guys.

Surely

Post Whore
I would hardly say anderson has any skills, unless you call superb fumbling a skill.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Anderson will be a sensation next year & he has exceptional skills.
I also cant believe how big the unit is, but i gues that is why he ran for so many metres from Dummy half.
Where a player like simmons would get 2 metres or even lose ground, Ando always made around 8 & got a fast play the ball.
apparently quite a few players will have their ball carry issues addressed in the off season.
About time.

Surely

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
Anderson will be a sensation next year & he has exceptional skills.
I also cant believe how big the unit is, but i gues that is why he ran for so many metres from Dummy half.
Where a player like simmons would get 2 metres or even lose ground, Ando always made around 8 & got a fast play the ball.
apparently quite a few players will have their ball carry issues addressed in the off season.
About time.

Some may need their eyes checked, seriously night football magnifies the slightest defect in vision.

I went from playing daytime sport to touch at night, started having trouble catching the ball, got the eyes checked, and yep they were fuuged at night.

Finchy

Juniors
1.Brown
2.Nielsen
3.Pommeroy
4.Filiga
5.Covell
6.Bird
7.Seymour
8.Ross
9.Degois
10.Dougie