What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team for 2009

yy_cheng

Coach
In these days of salary caps, what you need now is a coach who can make cheap players play very well. The coach needs to know how to hide a player's disadvantages and make full use of his advantages.

Avenger

Immortal
Daniel Anderson is a Luke Burt fan. From memory he tried to lure him to the Warriors in 2002.

Fathead

Bench
I think you may find that DA may stamp his authority on the team from day 1 and appoint Luke Burt as the fullback and tell Hayne - if you dont like it - leave.
It will certainly get the rest of the team back in order.

Bigfella

Coach
Frankly he needs to do that or let him go. If we have Burt in our Top 25 he is only any value as a FB.

Picking him on the wing confirmed to me Hagan had no idea.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think you may find that DA may stamp his authority on the team from day 1 and appoint Luke Burt as the fullback and tell Hayne - if you dont like it - leave.

and that's the way it should be...

I can just visualise Hayne running to mummy and uncle Wayne about getting a release because the big bad meanie is coming to town..lol

hindy111

Post Whore
C'mon guys let hindmarsh go to england-How shallow-Ths guy has been our heart and soul-best player since sterlo-Perhaps he is not a 10/10 anymore but he still is an8 or 9 and still the best player at the club...
As far as cayless goes well maybe he is overpaid i dont know but he trys week in week out- So you let them go and you have Oake and mannah take there spots-haha : P

benoir91

Juniors
1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Joel Reddy
3. Krisnan Inu
4. Ben Smith
5. Eric Grothe
6. Kris Keating
7. Brett Finch
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Matt Keating
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Tim Robinson
13. Feleti Mateo

14. Tim Mannah
15. Junior Paulo
16. Broderick Wright
17. Justin Horo

18. Joe Galavau
19. Jeremy Latimore

oldmancraigy

Coach

Wait - I thought we wanted Daniel Anderson as coach because he knew what he was doing??

Not even Hagan would be so dumb as to do what you suggested - oh wait, no, I'm wrong - Hagan DID do that.
Hayne didn't go crying to mummy - but he certainly won back the FB spot.

If Anderson wants to make the 'tough calls' then he needs to show that ALL players get picked on form - Hayne at 1 as long as he's playing good footy makes sense. But if he's not going well, DA needs to move him
(it's possible to be stern without checking your brain at the door!)

On the issue of fullbacks, would anyone else prefer Mortimer as our second choice no1? I thought he was fantastic in the GF and looked the goods...

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
and that's the way it should be...

I can just visualise Hayne running to mummy and uncle Wayne about getting a release because the big bad meanie is coming to town..lol
Yet we will keep inu for his wonderful charity work off the field, and for having no passion on the field but just laughing all the time. Get of hayne's back already

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yet we will keep inu for his wonderful charity work off the field, and for having no passion on the field but just laughing all the time. Get of hayne's back already

FMD!! :lol:

it's obvious you don't know a great deal about what went on last year so we'll leave it that shall we???

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
FMD!! :lol:

it's obvious you don't know a great deal about what went on last year so we'll leave it that shall we???
OK inu was injured, Ive seen players come back from injury and put in more than what he did, yeah Hayne had his whinge and off-season incidents which i dont agree with and think it was silly of him and it did have a negative effect on the club, but sitting there just bagging him for that forever isn't getting us anywhere really now is it.

1.Hayne
2.Burt
3.Inu
4.Smith
5.Grothe
6.Keating
7.Finch
8.Cayless
9.Keating
10.Moimoi
11.Hindmarsh
12.Gulavao
13.Mateo

14.Kingston
15.Cordoba
16.Haurkai
17.Oake

ianlovesparra

Juniors
stagger
do you want to suck kris inu's dick because i notice when you post, all you ever do is worship inu disgregarding the rest of the team, hayne is just as good a player as inu is if not better
you need to stop patronising everyone, and thinking that ur opinion is the only one that counts, cos it seems like you do with every post
so get off your high horse, just becasue your a moderator on a fans forum doesnt mean your god and only your opinion counts

Stagger eel

Staff member
OK inu was injured, Ive seen players come back from injury and put in more than what he did, yeah Hayne had his whinge and off-season incidents which i dont agree with and think it was silly of him and it did have a negative effect on the club, but sitting there just bagging him for that forever isn't getting us anywhere really now is it.

didn't I say they were as bad as each other?? I only added that INU contributed to more of the field and probably deserves his pay check ahead of Hayne.

Stagger eel

Staff member
stagger
do you want to suck kris inu's dick because i notice when you post, all you ever do is worship inu disgregarding the rest of the team, hayne is just as good a player as inu is if not better
you need to stop patronising everyone, and thinking that ur opinion is the only one that counts, cos it seems like you do with every post
so get off your high horse, just becasue your a moderator on a fans forum doesnt mean your god and only your opinion counts

yeah..thanks for the personal attack.

if that's all you have you have have than you can go and run along now...

HevyDevy

Coach
stagger

I noticed that your post count is roughly twice your age.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Inu is over-rated, cannot even beat out Sam Perret for a Kiwis position lol

But hey? he does alot of charity work? lol

Hayne atleast could be said was our best player in a few games this year. Inu was only good for 1 GAME, and that was because of the good work from inside men which he just merely finished off like any winger would.

Latest posts