What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team for next year

euan aitkin, draino, is a demon defender . don't know where you get the idea that he wouldn't be able to tackle......in saying that , i definately do not think he is ready yet for first grade. he like a lot of our younger players need that step up to the cutters first . no need to put them down about their ability to tackle.

Sorry, wasn't putting them down as non-tacklers, more referring to their inexperience in defensive techniques and their physical readiness for week to week NRL level.

stg666

Juniors
all cool. i realise where you were coming from . i want all of these young players to get whatever pathway that suits the individual . some might be able to step up straight away , while others might be needing more experience or just plain old maturity . i hope the staff have them sussed as to who can do what and when they all are able to fulfill their ambitions .

Mr Red

First Grade
calling possm..
calling possm..

this hypothetical stuff is his bread and butter....
boardroom talks, intrigue....
Sheens and Kasiano double about to be revealed by Doust....

possm

Coach
Even the Possm can't follow Doust's logic. I am in no doubt we would be a better prospect with Sheens or Brown at the wheel rather than Mary.

I am also of the opinion we would be better off with Kasiano in our pack rather than any other prop forward we currently hav on our books.

Poor management by our Board and CEO has left our Club in a mess and yet none of these people are being held accountable. So it is impossible for me to even guess the logic or reasoning of our Board and CEO. To put it blunt, I am totally pissed off with the management of our Club and can't see my way clear to forgive them for their incompetence.

Bring on the next Board elections and I hope this time some decent alternatives put their hand up so that I can do my bit to vote for a clean out of this incompetant Board.

Latest posts