What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team for the Penrith game

1. Hodgson
2. Pethybridge
3. Wilson
4. Elford
5. Moodie
6. Fitzhenry
7. Prince
8. Gibbs
9. Mears
10. Skandallis
11. O'Neill
12. Graham
13. Sattler

14. Lima
15. Laffranchi
16. Halatau
17. Beauttner?

innsaneink

Referee
No Fitzy at 6.....put Farah there, or farah in 7 and prince #6 . I think Ive read somewhere Farah can play halves yeh?....I dunno where to put fitz....they did seem to make a lot of ground down his side today.

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
No Fitzy at 6.....put Farah there....I dunno where to put fitz....they did seem to make a lot of ground down his side today.

Wasnt his fault. Sheens had em playing a compressed defensive line.

innsaneink

Referee
westie said:
innsaneink said:
No Fitzy at 6.....put Farah there....I dunno where to put fitz....they did seem to make a lot of ground down his side today.

Oh sorry....coaches fault. :roll:

SouthernTiger

Juniors
When you miss an easy tackle it is pretty much your fault. If it was the fault of a compressed line than they would have gone around them but they didnt. They went through that side. O'neill missed an easy tackled that led to a manly try. Very disappointing for him.

My side for next week

1. Hodgson
2. Moodie
3. Wilson
4. Elford.
5. Fitzy
6. Prince
7. Kerr
13. Sattler
12. Heigninton
11. O'Neill
10. Skandalis
9. Mears
8. Gibbs

14. Farah
15. Laffranchi
16. Lima
17. Halatau

T

Juniors
thanx guys i just started a thread about the same thing and it gets ignored :roll: :x :shock: :?

Kid

Juniors
Fitzy don't belong in the halves, i agree with that call. They did make some ground down his side, and i like you innsaneink don't feel it was the coaches fault. I think Fitz could adjust to wing, can come in and take pressure off when needed. I honestly (despite some lapses) think Fitz didn't go too bad there. I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact he will be in the halves next week. #-o It's a funny situation with Fitzy, his fans think he's the next Brad Fittler, and the rest of us think hes the next David Baysari. I would love to see him do well, but he has had plenty of chances, if it's not off a short kick then it doesn't happen when Fitz is there. Now Prince has started playing 5/8 again i would like to see him stay there to strike up combo's.

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
westie said:
innsaneink said:

Oh sorry....coaches fault. :roll:

Nah, I spose you're right, Fitzy should be able to regularly stop a 4 on 2.

ozcrusader

Bench
We dont have a recognised halfback, we are missing our one and only gamebreaker (marshall) and our captain (senter).

Why do I get the feeling that we will get hammered by the panthers and then ch9 will turn round and say "See, this is why we never cover your games..."

gr8_1

Juniors
I think you will find that Buettner will come in for Reynolds. I wouldnt change anything else, maybe swapping Fitzy with Elford.

simon says

First Grade
Yeah,my mail is that he has about 6-8 weeks before we see him again.

I think there was something in RLW which says pretty much the same......

HappyTiger

Juniors
Personally id be suprised if we see Beuttner at all.He just seems to be getting held back by this injury.Seriously by the time he regains fitness is it going to be worth it ???

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Zoot I would never even contemplate putting Pethybridge in the side agains Souths let alone against the Panthers he just simply is no where near first grade standards yet!!!!

I think Sheens should swallow his pride for at least 1 game and put Covell on the wing and move Fitzy to the halves!

It hurts me to say this but I also think that a good move would be to start Laffranchi and put Buckets on the bench, I just think that would add some size to our starting pack and on top of this Buckets really has been looking abit flat of late and coming off the bench could really do him the world of good!

White Tiger

Juniors
i'd put the six on Sattlers back !

We just need someone who can catch and pass it out to the centres!

No need for a major reshuffle!

Bring Galea into lock and halatua onto the bench!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buettner has come off the injured list this week. I dare say he'll be in PL for a while though

1-Hodgson
2-Moodie
3-Covell
4-Wilson
5-Elford
6-Fitzhenry
7-Prince
8-Laffranchi
9-Galea
10-Skandalis
11-Graham
12-O'Neill
13-Sattler

14-Gibbs
15-Farah
16-Lima
17-Viane

I have gone with Galea at hooker mainly because we need to field the strongest defensive team we can to try and contain the Panthers. If we can do that and frustrate them we may get a few opportunities come our way.

Attack wise, we are beaten all over the park. Defensively we hold some advantages, I think we should focus on what we can match them with and work around that.

Fitzy has been playing great this year with the ball in his hands, he deserves to be in where the ball is more often. Sattler won't be playing at 5/8 this year, neither will Graham, so get over that pipe dream people. They are forwards, not halves.

Covell to play at Centre and Elford on the wing, as he is faster. This is one awesomely strong backline defensively IMO, and with Luke "8 points a game" Covell in the side, I'd feel a bit more confident when we are lining up for a goal.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
1. Hodgson
2. Moodie
3. Wilson
4. Elford
5. Covell
6. Fitzhenry
7. Prince
13. Sattler (c)
12. O'Neill
11. Graham
10. Skandalis
9. Mears
8. Gibbs
------------------
14. Farah
15. Laffranchi
16. Galea
17. Lima

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Covell won't be on the wing anymore. I am certain that is not gonna happen at all now.

Latest posts