What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team is awesome

hardbaby

Coach
I'm a dragons supporter but I make every effort to watch your mob play. Why not? It's the 2017 premiers on display.

Tigerted

Juniors
As a tigers tragic we know we were going to leak tries 5mins b4 & after the break.Some things never change.Geez they r tough to follow.The way the Knights r travelling they will probably get there 1st win next week.

First two sets after the break we failed to set up and put a decent kick deep into shark territory,sure enough they go to our end and score soon after.

Tigerted

Juniors
U can thank that useless gump brooks for not kicking on the 5th while in our own half.He is making Benji look competent he is that bad.There isn't a more pathetic half in the NRL than this fraudster.Again his passing game was a f**king disgrace today not to mention his tissue paper one on one defence.To think this impostor is holding out for >600k.We must f**k him of & sign someone who has a handle on the basics of playing @ 7.

Clifferd

Coach
I'm not sure what happened today. I think we just got done by a better team. We do have some awesome players. We are also an ill-disciplined rabble at times.

Yeah I think it's an attitude problem tbh. We get out to a decent lead and think we can just overplay our hand and everything will stick. I thought having Farah back would've changed things around but it looks the same old tigers week in week out

I'd like to see our halves for just once in their lives complete a set by kicking the ball out in decent field position rather than run it every last option or putting up a bomb with no contest

Tiger05

First Grade
To think this impostor is holding out for >600k.

I don't think that he will be getting anywhere near this anywhere else. I really can't begin to understand how these guys think they are worth what they are getting paid.

I don't think that he will be getting anywhere near this anywhere else. I really can't begin to understand how these guys think they are worth what they are getting paid.

Spot on 05,these boys need a reality check.The WT style of play is mainly one out foward play,which isn't our halves fault but it limits the use of the halves to maybe one play a set or a kick on the last,therefor there is really no reason why they shouldn't be in position to get a decent kick away every set.
Apparently the average Australian income is 60k with 75% of workers earning under this amount,sure professional sportsmen can earn big dollars if their chosen sport generates money and good luck to them, but some of the figures demanded by these young players seems farcical when they are not producing the goods each week.:eek:

Tiger05

First Grade
^^^
It's crazy isn't it. Watch Tedesco and compare the 3 players. Tedesco deserves a pretty good pay day. He also makes them look better.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I can't imagine this team without Tedesco.

To think he was close to being lost.

They need to be talking to him now about his long term future and they should be prepared to offer him a deal to make him a Top 10 paid player of the game..

On and off the field he is the face of the Wests Tigers..

Clifferd

Coach
The thing is how much longer can one want to stay at a shit club

He must be sick of playing in a team year after year that is spoon candidates at best

If he was offered 900k by the Bulldogs I could see him taking that imo as would anyone probably lol

BuffaloRules

Coach
Well offer him more...

They can't allow themselves to be outbid on him.

If he takes less money to play elsewhere than so be it..

Also, surely they can't be bottom feeders for the rest of his career can they?

simmo1

First Grade
Only a Dragon's fan could think this Tigers team is anything but average.

Well offer him more...

They can't allow themselves to be outbid on him.

If he takes less money to play elsewhere than so be it..

Also, surely they can't be bottom feeders for the rest of his career can they?

Pretty much this. World class player in a key position and no longer injury prone, it would be inexcusable to not have enough to keep him.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He will get half of robbie's coin in his next deal. Justifiably so too.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't think we're that far away. We only need a left winger, halfback, hooker, two second rowers, two props, a good coach and some good back ups and we'll have a gun team!

Latest posts