What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team

broncos2010

Juniors
The problem.No name coach means he can not get good players coming to the club.With out gallen you guys would be as good as a avg nsw cup side.Well most of your backline are nsw cup standard and the only players you can recruit are players that clubs dont want like wade graham.You had to get a good coach with a big name but you failed.

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks, we'll take that onboard.

P.S. I've emailed your thoughts on to the club.

Below is a copy of the email

Dear Sharks Club

Bronco2010 reckons

"The problem.No name coach means he can not get good players coming to the club.With out gallen you guys would be as good as a avg nsw cup side.Well most of your backline are nsw cup standard and the only players you can recruit are players that clubs dont want like wade graham.You had to get a good coach with a big name but you failed."

Donks2010, I will let you know if I get a reply

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach
Hahahaha at the beginning of the year this wanker had given up and applied to have his name changed to Broncos2011 and was calling for Ivan to be sacked.

broncos2010

Juniors
that was some other guy who created that account it was not me.dont worry you guys are due for a win soon since you avg a win every 10 games or so :)

Quigs

Immortal
that was some other guy who created that account it was not me.dont worry you guys are due for a win soon since you avg a win every 10 games or so :)

Who stole your account donkeys2010?

Let us know who he is and a few of us will go around and give him a fist beating frontier style.

Varmit .... How dare he do that to you, it's disth-picable.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

webShark

We are not worried. Won 5 more games than I expected.

Question

You may not be cheating now (debatable) , but do you think (like everyone else) you rorted the cap for years a while ago?

Be honest in your answer. Next year, Lockyer,Hodges,Parker,Thaiday,Hannant,Wallace and probably INGLIS!!! not to mention Sims,Tronc and the young guns. B***dy joke this cap.

Quigs

Immortal
Originally Posted by broncos2010

Question

You may not be cheating now (debatable) , but do you think (like everyone else) you rorted the cap for years a while ago?

Be honest in your answer. Next year, Lockyer,Hodges,Parker,Thaiday,Hannant,Wallace and probably INGLIS!!! not to mention Sims,Tronc and the young guns. B***dy joke this cap.

Donkeys2010 Official Reply

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

broncos2010

Juniors
get your facts right.We have lost heaps of players last couple years plus lockyer took a major pay cut on his last contract and we are getting inglis on same money falou is leaving on. Sims is playing qld cup cant even get a run for broncos( would be a star at sharks ) and i dont think he would on more then 150k.

Nullajet

Juniors
get your facts right.We have lost heaps of players last couple years plus lockyer took a major pay cut on his last contract and we are getting inglis on same money falou is leaving on. Sims is playing qld cup cant even get a run for broncos( would be a star at sharks ) and i dont think he would on more then 150k.

:lol: such a sweet innocent kid you are....yeah and all the storm players were on half what they were worth coz they just loved the club!!!

Lockyer, Wallace, Thaiday, Hodges, Hannant, Parker and Inglis? in 2011...what are the rest of the team doing?? playing for free??

Oh and get your facts straight....getting a big name coach has hardly been the key to success....we've tried that!! But then youre probably like every other broncos supporter and only know about your own club...just like the qld papers only report on 3 teams of the NRL.

Jack Gibson (super coach)
Artie Beetson (Legend)
Chris Anderson (aust coach)
Ricky Stuart (aust coach)

FACT is dimwit...our club has performed better under previously unknown quantities of coaches; Alan Fitzgibbon, JOHN LANG

Soooo thanks for the mis directed words of wisdom, but just go back to being the fair weather fan that all you broncos fans can only ever be!!
We'll deal with our own misery thanks!

youre one annoying merkin!!!!

Eion

First Grade
Here's a well known fact:

You are a farkwit.

broncos2010

Juniors
great start under your new coach , 2 games 2 loses , and heaps of good players coming to sharks next year like wade graham he can lead the team far .... future looks good for the sharks.

bluey

Bench
Henjack is a massive name.
Oh and when they find out about your cap probs bye bye baby ponies.

Nullajet

Juniors
great start under your new coach , 2 games 2 loses , and heaps of good players coming to sharks next year like wade graham he can lead the team far .... future looks good for the sharks.

I recall many a Fair weather broncos fan calling for Ivan to be sacked earlier this year and bemoaning the possibility of the spoon after the broncs were in some early season poor form!!

But as is the way with all FW (funny how fair weather and f*** wit have the same acronym..apt really!!) broncs fans...they quickly forget and then deny this ever happened.

I will forgive your ignorance because I am pretty sure you dont watch any other games other than the broncs...but if you happened to talk to anyone watching the game against the tigers last saturday, youd discover it was one we should have won.

But then you guys were in the same situation against the tiges...but it wasnt a ref that made the difference. Fancy that....just losing to the very same team we should have beat!! And us having such a terrible roster only worthy of nsw cup.

BTW I was impressed you were even aware of the existance of the NSW cup!!

Why dont you go blow your other FW mates in your own forum?

Feej

First Grade
Geez, you reckon' he'd be trolling in the dragons forum today, or do they all have you on ignore?

f**k off troll.

bluey

Bench
We really should not reply to young ones under ten, poor buggers are just starting to like their sisters.

broncos2010

Juniors
look sharks fans , did you win on the end v tigers ? no

so dont give me oh that was a try but bla bla

on the end of the day your team is rubbish and has been for a while , the problem is you dont have good juniors and cant get good players coming to the the club.

you guys will crop up the table for years to come until things change at your club like backroom staff and are able to get some half good players not 3rd rate players like that graham

Latest posts