What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team's back up kicker 2024

Cliffy's Ciggie

Juniors
Hi,

Like many budding fantasy footballers of various persuasions, I'm trying to dot all my i and cross my t's. As such, I'd love to work out who's every teams back up goal kicker will be...

Please let me know if your confident on your team's second option kicker.

Thanks in advance!

T-Boon

Coach
Do you mean goal kicker? Or general play kicker?
Parras will be Gutherson. He is not very good.

I could tell you, but are you really going to put Tigers players in your fantasy team. Especially for points they’ll score based on us scoring tries.

bazza

Immortal
Do you mean goal kicker? Or general play kicker?
Parras will be Gutherson. He is not very good.

Gutherson kicked 16 goals at 76.19% last season. Previous seasons were 66 - 72% except for 2017 when he kicked 49 goals at 75.38% (assume he was first choice kicker for more games so got a few easier shots)

T-Boon

Coach
Gutherson kicked 16 goals at 76.19% last season. Previous seasons were 66 - 72% except for 2017 when he kicked 49 goals at 75.38% (assume he was first choice kicker for more games so got a few easier shots)

Is that any good?

Fangs

Coach
tricky hey
he missed 2 from infront last year

I predicted he'd miss that kick in the final. I felt like nostradamus.

His first finals game from memory. He was shitting his pants that night. Didn't look settled at all during his set up (I remember him vommitting that night as well...not uncommon for players but a sign of nerves).

Fangs

Coach
Is that any good?

In NRL terms yes. Though all clubs should be pushing for a better standard.

The Dragons lost four games by two points or less in the opening 10 rounds of 2023. They could have technically been in the top 8 at that point had they kicked them.

They may not sack Griffin (Silver lining? Thanks Lomax) and stay solid during origin to play finals football later that year.

Latest posts