What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Thoughts On This Years Squad

ghoti

Bench
Coming from several conflicting opinions I'd like to see what everybody thought of our squad this year...who they found to be successes and who were our failures. These were the players that we used this year:

1. D Peachey
2. D Simmons
3. N Vagana
4. R McGoldrick
5. L Covell
6. A Dykes
7. B Kimmorley
8. H Maiava
9. M Hilder
10. D Nutley
11. A Lomu
12. P Bailey
13. P Gallen
14. K Galloway
15. S Isemonger
16. G Bird
17. M Sullivan
18. R Aitken
19. R Williams
20. P Mellor
21. J Stosic
22. J Stevens
23. P Leuluai
24. N Merrit
25. V Mellars
26. K Kingston
27. C Ciraldo
28. B Scott
29. C Manua

IMO, failures were: Mellor, Sullivan, Mellars, Merrit, Stosic, Aitken, Simmons, Lomu, Galloway and Bird.

Successes were: Ciraldo, Kingston, Leuluai, Stevens, Williams, Gallen, Nutley, Vagana, Dykes, Kimmorley and Maiva.

Thankfully, majority of my failures are leaving the club...but I worry about Mellars, Simmons and Bird still being a part of the squad and being potential first graders. Players not mentioned I decided were even.

Special K

Coach
I don't really know how you can class Ciraldo as a success when he had like two games and spent time in Jim Beam Cup... I like him but I wouldn't call him a success!

Biggest let down without question was Sullivan. From Good to sh*t in one off season - thank f**k we pissed him off quick smart.

Biggest improvers - Gallen and Williams

Bird probably had some of his best games in grade this season before he went down... He was improving slowly

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
I would say biggest let down was Sullivan to

Biggest improvers would be Simmons (He has improved), Bird (Offered some things this year when fit), Williams, Gallen and Vagana (Improved upon last years effort)

Latest posts