What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your thoughts on...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Vito?

I know his gimmick is probably quite stupid. But I have a lot of respect for him - he's taken it well, and is having fun, smiling and putting on a great show every time he gets in the ring.

He's like Rico but way better imo.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vito?

I know his gimmick is probably quite stupid. But I have a lot of respect for him - he's taken it well, and is having fun, smiling and putting on a great show every time he gets in the ring.

He's like Rico but way better imo.

He's doomed to fail. The WWE hates it when a stupid gimmick gets over without their say so. Case in point - Pirate Paul Birchall.

Iafeta

Referee
He's one of those guys who came out of the Death of WCW into the WWE roster who should have at least filled a midcard spot...

Chuck Palumbo - great idea, turn him gay
Sean O'Haire - don't use him at all well despite his menacing look
Lance Storm - make him into a joke because he wrestles too well
Johnny the Bull - can't even remember what they did with him
Shawn Stasiak - make him "Planet Stasiak" a guy who loses within 10 seconds to fellow jobbers after being part of the Alliance angle where his job was to run into walls and such just to embarrass himself and show Vince McMahon how useless WCW really was
Diamond Dallas Page - that's not a bad thing, that's a good thing, that after a good storyline ruined at the end with Undertaker
Chris Kanyon - ruined probably because he is actually homosexual
Kidman - no, because he can wrestle too
Mike Awesome - no, because he has a look to him
Hugh Morrus - a big guy who could fly, hell lets make him a colour commentator

But you know when you're a mob who don't know how to use Bill Goldberg, Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner and singlehandedly screw each of them over to Triple H's ego within six months that it ain't going to happen. Thankfully for Ric Flair, he cottoned on and became Triple H's friend, and for Rey Mysterio Jr he got on the other show. Belatedly WCW introduced a raft of young guys who were very raw, but had potential, Vito was another one.

Hate to break the party up on Big Vito even before I see what his new gimmick is, but lets face it, except for one or two characters, WWE/HHH Incorporated has made sure WCW wrestlers are viewed by most as a laughing stock due to disgraceful booking.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't think he'll get a meaningful push OR last too much longer. But he entertains me, and the way in which he's embraced his new somewhat gay gimmick makes me give him huge kudos.

Parra_Eels

Bench
helms went alright when he came in obviously due to the hurricane but i wish they went back to sugar shane helms instead of gregory helms.

Misanthrope

Staff member
helms went alright when he came in obviously due to the hurricane but i wish they went back to sugar shane helms instead of gregory helms.

Even then, he only got taken seriously during his very brief feud with The Rock, which went nowhere long term.

I agree that Sugar Shane Helms would have been cool, but his current cocky Gregory Helms run is decent too.

V1er

Juniors
Should have kept johnny the bull, vito and he made a good tag team in wcw. would have liked to see them in wwe at the same time.

Sanchez

Coach
CWBush said:
He's doomed to fail. The WWE hates it when a stupid gimmick gets over without their say so. Case in point - Pirate Paul Birchall.
Very disappointed they ended the burchall pirate gimmick

Sanchez

Coach
how do you people think vito has developed. i think hes hit his glass ceiling pretty much already

Iafeta said:
He's one of those guys who came out of the Death of WCW into the WWE roster who should have at least filled a midcard spot...

Chuck Palumbo - great idea, turn him gay
Sean O'Haire - don't use him at all well despite his menacing look
Lance Storm - make him into a joke because he wrestles too well
Johnny the Bull - can't even remember what they did with him
Shawn Stasiak - make him "Planet Stasiak" a guy who loses within 10 seconds to fellow jobbers after being part of the Alliance angle where his job was to run into walls and such just to embarrass himself and show Vince McMahon how useless WCW really was
Diamond Dallas Page - that's not a bad thing, that's a good thing, that after a good storyline ruined at the end with Undertaker
Chris Kanyon - ruined probably because he is actually homosexual
Kidman - no, because he can wrestle too
Mike Awesome - no, because he has a look to him
Hugh Morrus - a big guy who could fly, hell lets make him a colour commentator

But you know when you're a mob who don't know how to use Bill Goldberg, Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner and singlehandedly screw each of them over to Triple H's ego within six months that it ain't going to happen. Thankfully for Ric Flair, he cottoned on and became Triple H's friend, and for Rey Mysterio Jr he got on the other show. Belatedly WCW introduced a raft of young guys who were very raw, but had potential, Vito was another one.

Hate to break the party up on Big Vito even before I see what his new gimmick is, but lets face it, except for one or two characters, WWE/HHH Incorporated has made sure WCW wrestlers are viewed by most as a laughing stock due to disgraceful booking.

I agree with most of what you said wcw had so much young talent and the wwe put it to waste and now there isnt a heap of talent left arounf from wcw.

Whoever the talent that was is still there is doing well.

Benoit,chavo, king booker, gregory helms hell even regal was a wcw man at the end his still going.

Thats just 5 blokes and look at it benoit us champ chavo no1contender for the us title booker no1 contender for world heavyweight title, helms the longest cruiserweight champ, regal no1 contender for tag titles.

Wasnt torrie wilson also wcw as well as stacey keibler whereever she has gone.

Then you throw in the late great eddie guerrero.

And on raw well thats a different story just have to look at super crazy doing nothing going nowhere is just a waste of talent on raw.

he does do something lol he comes down in a dress flashes his underwear grabs a victory and skips back stage what more could you want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vito at the moment is a joke and i think were all bored of it but hey.

Latest posts