What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Tips How Did You All Go?

RABK

Referee
f**k your a toss Phillips, was an easy round.

Never tip against my Knights especially against your rabble.

Nuke

Staff member
Same here ... and I did my tips last Sunday evening too (instead of the usual Wednesday or Friday night).

That's only the 2nd time this season I've got a perfect round.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I'm in the same boat as you Ian.
Shows what you get for not having faith in our boys.
I could see it coming though

antonius

Coach
I run our family tipping comp (sixteen people in it) nobody has picked the round this year so far. Been a pretty hard year to pick I reckon.

IanG

Coach
Yeah this week was my best week. In the family/Friends one I'm in nobody has picked the round. Funny thing too is my Step Mother is winning and I'm running 2nd last

m0j0

Bench
5/7 this week - missed Bulldogs and Knights.

antonius said:
I run our family tipping comp (sixteen people in it) nobody has picked the round this year so far. Been a pretty hard year to pick I reckon.

I haven't tipped the round this year at all. In fact, I've only picked 6/7 three times. That said, I'm coming first in the office tipping comp (18 people) and I'm in position 1668 out of 68924 in the nrl.com tipping comp. I really need to fluke a couple of perfect rounds to get the bonus points and bump me up on the Inter-Forum Tipping Comp.

Latest posts