What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your top 5 moments of our season!

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. Has to be Cookie’ try against Storm round 21 I think it was. I was jumping into the air.

2. Has to be our finals win over the Dragons! Great to win our first finals match since we won the comp in 2014. The game over the Dragons was just a rollercoaster of emotions.

3. Has to be GI and his length of the field try against Canberra at Gosford. Great to see him in space like that!

4. Murray stripping the ball off Ah Mau to help us level the game up again in week two of finals.

5. Cody’ try for his Mum who had passed was next on my list! What a moment that was!

I look forward to hearing your guys ones. There are just so many! I’m so proud of our season for 2018. Yes we fell short but well exceeded most of our expectations I think!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
1. The rise of Cook. Dally M hooker of the year, NSW hooker and soon to be Australian hooker. Couldn’t be more happy for the bloke.

2. Finals win over dragons. I had my doubts over Reynolds as a player after 2015. This game erased all of them.

3. The round 21 win over Storm. I knew this team was something special but after that game I thought we could go all the way.

4. Not really a moment but the coaching staff. Anthony Seibold and the rest of the coaching staff completely revolutionised the way we played this year and it was great to watch.

5. Cameron Murray. Everyone’s so worried about who’s gonna replace Crichton and I think we have that player in our ranks already. He’s got the ball playing, he can run, he can tackle. This kid is something special and really stepped up when Sam was nowhere to be seen. We kept the right one boys.

ThingFish

Juniors
5: The improvement in The Twins.

4: The rise of Cook.

3; The Win over Cronulla with our SOO players out. They were on a roll at the time. For some reason me and my mates celebrated that one a little more than any other previous game.

2: The Win over Melbourne. That was a complete game. Very similar to how the Roosters handled them.

1: The Dragons semi. Just a roller coaster ride.

All these and more just added up to a season I didn’t think was possible at the beginning of the year.

Latest posts