What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your ultimate choice

eeladdick

Juniors
Ok,people lets get this out in the open ,
every thing i have read latley is we don't want hagen as coach,we don't want murray as coach,
so if you was fitzy and the board who's signiture would you be chasing and why ?

eelz47

Coach
cause i would provide them with cheeseburgers, and would employ everybody from thr forums:d

dazeely

First Grade
JT has been groomed for the job. Already has a rapport with the players having played for the club and coached many to date. Will bring enthusiasm & fresh ideas being a junior (in years) coach. But will still have some of Brians ideas etc.... to save major upheavel and changes. IMO the club does not need a complete turn around as it is and has been well on track for some time now (thanks to one legend of a coach - Brian Smith). A small change may be the missing ingredient. Has earnt an opportunity. If hagan and Stuart can do it as Virgin coaches winning the major prize then so to can JT.

dazeely

First Grade
eelz47 said:
cause i would provide them with cheeseburgers, and would employ everybody from thr forums:D

What job within the club would you give me. How about Chief Strapper for the Cheer Girls.

eelz47

Coach
hey buddy relax your botty....

and daz i think some of the older guys wont see jt as a boss but as a buddy, much like brownie

eeladdick

Juniors
eelz47 said:
hey buddy relax your botty....

and daz i think some of the older guys wont see jt as a boss but as a buddy, much like brownie
i am relaxed .................
i tend to agree with you as far as JT goes ,IMO i reckon they will keep him coaching the premier league team for at least another two years ,and there is no way they will let him go cos his kicking game has a major influence in the development of all parras teams
i reckon he will take over later rather then sooner

Stagger eel

Staff member
ANEELTILIDIE said:
Ok,people lets get this out in the open ,
every thing i have read latley is we don't want hagen as coach,we don't want murray as coach,
so if you was fitzy and the board who's signiture would you be chasing and why ?

it appears that you haven't read everyone's post, because there are a few of us who have indicated that we will except whatever decision made by Fitzy and the board.

shiftysmith

Juniors
dazeely said:
JT has been groomed for the job. Already has a rapport with the players having played for the club and coached many to date. Will bring enthusiasm & fresh ideas being a junior (in years) coach. But will still have some of Brians ideas etc.... to save major upheavel and changes. IMO the club does not need a complete turn around as it is and has been well on track for some time now (thanks to one legend of a coach - Brian Smith). A small change may be the missing ingredient. Has earnt an opportunity. If hagan and Stuart can do it as Virgin coaches winning the major prize then so to can JT.
spot on:clap: :clap:

eelz47

Coach
ANEELTILIDIE said:
i am relaxed .................
i tend to agree with you as far as JT goes ,IMO i reckon they will keep him coaching the premier league team for at least another two years ,and there is no way they will let him go cos his kicking game has a major influence in the development of all parras teams
i reckon he will take over later rather then sooner

as eela said read everybodys posts. what the board come up with we have to accept

also with jt becoming assistant coach in 06 for 1st's, he can not be prems coach. Matt Cameron is now prems coach

eeladdick

Juniors
eelavation said:
it appears that you haven't read everyone's post, because there are a few of us who have indicated that we will except whatever decision made by Fitzy and the board.
oh well not everybodys perfect
but can't we have our own opinion

eelz47

Coach
word of advice aneelilide, don't let anybody upset you. eelavation didnt mean anything by that post.

its the off season and we are all on the verge of internalcombustion

eeladdick

Juniors
eelz47 said:
word of advice aneelilide, don't let anybody upset you. eelavation didnt mean anything by that post.

its the off season and we are all on the verge of internalcombustion
cheers mate but i am not upset just inquisitive

Latest posts