What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your verdict on todays game.

sharknows

Bench
lockyno1 said:
One thing was for sure- I was confident UNTIL Kimmorley was named! I wish I knew this before the round!

WTF are you talking about - he was named in a 5 man interchange - he was always going to play - please??????

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good game , I thought that we were maybe a bit off it today but I like the way we are playing.

Can't win em' all.

lockyno1

Post Whore
sharknows said:
WTF are you talking about - he was named in a 5 man interchange - he was always going to play - please??????

On the interchange he was named. I assumed that he would be rested so taht he was 100% next week.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
That was a first rate pack. Dogs bench was very strong & very big. 3 front rowers I believe.
so how does noddy play it? Trys to arm wrestle. f*cking stupid!

PHaTMaN

Juniors
As usual we had patches of very poor play and the dogs took full advantage of them.

Kearney was aweful, Hutch offers nothing, Ciraldo offers little more. Bring in Villa for Hutch.

Does Albert want to be out there?

Archer was dreadful.

Besides a few errors Bird looked very good and Gallen kept trying. Kingston should have been given more game time and Phil Bailey should never have been marking Tonga.

All in all, we lost, in todays competition not many teams win more than 4 on the trot so im not too concerned. Excluding Noddy we were probably missing close to our 4 highest paid players in Ross, Thomo, Vags and Dykes. I know Ross wont be back but I reckon we'll look a lot betterwhen the other 3 return, and even a lot better when just Vags and Thomo get back out there.

Creace

Juniors
why do u guys keep on paying out our players.
it was kimmorlies first game back, and he played alright
and dont be stupid; we are goin to win the premiership, easily

fatshark

Bench
I thought the forward pack fired up really well after the Bails incident and we rattled them to the point of nearly winning the game.
Douglas showed real mongrel, Williams worked hard all day, Birdy had a dig, ciraldo did f**k all,Latu caused some damage, Gallen was a bit quieter but still put in.Scott did some good busting runs again.

RB30DETT

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
That was a first rate pack. Dogs bench was very strong & very big. 3 front rowers I believe.
so how does noddy play it? Trys to arm wrestle. f*cking stupid!

1 Front rower
1 Second rower
1 Lock
1 Hooker