What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your wish might be granted Dazza62 re Hunt

perverse

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Just heard on the radio that Hunt needs scans on his knee. Might not play.
with the options that QLD have at fullback this is hardly a huge issue.

ocko

juniors
bowen should be fullback even if hunt is fit. hunt would be a third option for mine behind bowen and slater.

Charlie i think the selectors could book themselves in for some brain scans.
Probably the newsreader said Hunt's name instead of hodges...he does have some injury concerns

Master Vippo

Juniors
No its Hunt, but i think he'll lpay. Complained of 'some soreness'. He did finish the game, so doesnt look to serious. He just has to take the results to the QLD dr. article on nrl.com

subsbligh35

Juniors
Sounds good. Hunt is playing like crap and it was both Hodges and Hunt that had knee concerns.

If Hodges is in 2002 esque form because of his knee - he has no confidence in it which is seriously effecting his dummy half running and ability to get on the outside of his man etc.

A busted maroons side going into the game complacent vs. the likes of young enthusiastic players like Gidley and Mullen - good luck. I'm a Broncos supporter so I'm used to the complacency/lack of enthusiasm/arrogance.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bell would be my first pick as a reserve centre but Tonga is a more than handy player as well.