What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your wish...

TimmyB

Juniors
Looks like the tele has caught on to growing fan discontent and may just begin the grilling you've all been waiting for.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg..._coach_tim_sheens_under_pressure_to_keep_job/

To be honest, I think Sheens has been a bit unlucky this year. I honestly think there were signs of improvement with the win over the knights. Close losses to the dogs, brisbane and souths in combination with injuries have killed us.

Not defending Sheens, I just feel it's a bit bizarre that for a while this season looked like it could be an improvement, but instead we've ended up worse off than usual.

Godz Illa

Coach
Shame that the spotlight is in the form of Rothfield, the most lightweight league-illiterate hack in Sydney media

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
And he picks and chooses which comments he wants to publish and respond to.

super_coach

First Grade
Rothfield is close to the bottom of the pile when it comes to sports scribes but he is going to a place that nobody from the media likes to go, and that is questioning the great Teflon. I think its great and I hope it gets a few people in the board room to do something and soon

Magpies Forever

Juniors
At very least, it is the first bit of public questioning. The pressure slowly builds...........................

Bench
I say hats off to Rothfield,love him or hate him he is at least willing to have a dig,he also doesn't think Marshall is a half,thinks Sheens is to blame for the poor showings and he doesn't rate Morris at all,so he is alright in my books.