What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

TheRev

First Grade
Staggs or Cobbo from the Broncs
Cobbo might come if we offered him a shot at fullback (if we dont get Turuva).

Staggs I dont love that big body, sort of reminds me a bit of Max Feagai, he has good skills... but im always worried they are 1 season away from being too slow.. but im not going to say no to any first graders we can get.. between losing Lomax and the Feagais.. there is a hole to be filled... Buchanan is good but tiny/young, Tamale is 19 but just not nailing his chances.. we definitely need another quality ctr in our club.

Sorry Saints fans, I had to edit the original post as it was painful to read...too many amber fluids me feel. ;)
They don’t mind company coming from a good place. WT struggling, so you can find some comfort here. I’ve put some hard earned on them for top 8.

There were very few pre-season interviews and Flanno was asked about a finals appearance, which he dismissed, but they are a very competitive side now.

Zac has been a big part of this, which makes his ambition more disappointing.

So they are in the player market now, up to their necks in it and it will be interesting to see who Flanno thinks will add the value.

They play a very taxing style of footy, I think it was Luai that said, the more you push your body, the more it remembers and the extra effort becomes easier.

This is the start of it too.

I think Flanno will buy a young willing forward, Gal says he’s very astute and left field. They can buy 2 factory for 1 Lomax that Flanno thinks he can teach and improve.

Anyone they buy, the odds are, the Flanno regime will improve their game.
That might not always be the case, but that’s where they are now.

Last edited:

SEAT 1A

Bench
Lomax has signed with Parra so, no way he's staying.

He's playing great footy however, it doesn't sit well that he didn't want to play in a position that is best for the team.

Remember Nighty played in the front row. Anyway, congrats Zax on his 100th in the Red V.

There is something going on with Zac we are not aware of!

The Coach? position he plays? girlfriend? BOD? Boxing clause? Hunt? Another player? Someone took a dump in his gym bag?

Who knows? But Zac feels so strongly that he has made a decision that appear to cost him big $$.

I sadly doubt he will reconsider through the 10 days cooling off period.

We live in hope!

BLM01

First Grade
There is something going on with Zac we are not aware of!

The Coach? position he plays? girlfriend? BOD? Boxing clause? Hunt? Another player? Someone took a dump in his gym bag?

Who knows? But Zac feels so strongly that he has made a decision that appear to cost him big $$.

I sadly doubt he will reconsider through the 10 days cooling off period.

We live in hope!
Everyone is looking down rabbit holes for reasons apart from the obvious.
Zac was on $875K reported next 2 years which is a huge burden on our cap and way overs thanks Basil and Mary. Parra is now paying market value and Flanno happy if he wants to go because
Flanno has told him some home truths (which has worked for our team because he is trying to prove people wrong) but they dont get on and the spray not been well received. It happens and sometimes parting is the best option.

Last edited:
I think he’s as good as he’s gonna be for a while . Few years in England would be great for him . Quality human though

Strange you should say that because a lot of WT fans are thinking the same thing.

But I’m hoping Luai can pass on some of his knowledge.

It’s a shame he’s missing out on the Flanno regime this year. We should probably do a swap for the season.

My son, a west Tigers supporter, believes Bud is a Dragons plant to ensure the Red V doesn't get the Wooden spoon.

Ha ha but .................................
With the bye, you’re ranked 5th, so Bud he’s doing his job.

He was a panic buy in the days when Luai still wanted to be a panther. But I’m not giving up him yet. He’s only a kid.

I’m still surprised the panthers didn’t save up for him.

Back on Zac, he has to be picked for Origin. I wonder if Madge will pick him n the centres?

If he does, he would be pretty pleased and we would all expect an unbelievable game from him. His chance to prove himself in his favoured position.

Summon all of his anger and self appreciation, it could be one of the greatest origin performances of the modern day.

Latest posts