What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

TruSaint

Referee
The presser by Parra CEO and Chairman today confirmed that Zac has no "coach " clause.

GOEgHAda0AA0Z2T

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Whoever his manager is he really let Zac down. Sure you would not have a clause for which coach will be there when he joins seeing he had dinner with Brad and he was a big reason he would have joined the club. Anything is possible and Hook may end up coach. Probably a 0.05% chance that is.

steerlerbab

Juniors
I’m wondering if Ryan Carr might be on their shopping list. Has done well with us and was an assistant at Eels before that.
I think they will go for an experienced coach not somebody that is an assistant. So I think Maquire will top their shopping list - maybe they are already talking now that Eels missed on Bennet but announcement will come after State of Origin . Mag has won GF and Parramatta has good playing roster. Mag will bring in his own assistants or people that he trusts.

FlickFlano

Juniors
I’m wondering if Ryan Carr might be on their shopping list. Has done well with us and was an assistant at Eels before that.
He won 3 games from 14 in a season where hook won 3 from 10 and was sacked ... just because he can actually address a press conference doesnt mean he did well in any way shape or form

I think they will go for an experienced coach not somebody that is an assistant. So I think Maquire will top their shopping list - maybe they are already talking now that Eels missed on Bennet but announcement will come after State of Origin . Mag has won GF and Parramatta has good playing roster. Mag will bring in his own assistants or people that he trusts.
Madge lost his mojo at South’s and we got worse under his tenure.

He’s a decent guy and all of that, but he’s no Flanno.

Id think Morris is a good fit, for eelsters but we need him because Benji is falling hard on his pork sword. It was on the cards, but it’s getting a bit embarrassing.

Last edited:

FlickFlano

Juniors
listen he is going to play on the wing, he is going to get less money to do it, and the dragons will be happy that this absolute flog of a human is out the door ...

Bottom line, if the dragons wanted to keep him they had a contract to do so and form with hunt. We wanted him gone. He is gone.

No doubt he will spin it any way shape or form he likes but the facts are undeniable.

listen he is going to play on the wing, he is going to get less money to do it, and the dragons will be happy that this absolute flog of a human is out the door ...

Bottom line, if the dragons wanted to keep him they had a contract to do so and form with hunt. We wanted him gone. He is gone.

No doubt he will spin it any way shape or form he likes but the facts are undeniable.

You could tell his poor mum was fully under his spell.

Could takes weeks of counselling and hypnotism to get her to understand and accept that the majority of the fans don’t actually like him.

She’ll go through a bad grief stage when she finds the truth.

She will wake up one day, sit down and write

“My son Zachary is a flog”

And she will be a better person for finding the truth.

Last edited:

Crush

Coach

Could takes weeks of counselling and hypnotism to get her to understand and accept that the majority of the fans don’t actually like him.

What are you talking about?
You clearly dont have children.

What are you talking about?
You clearly dont have children.
No I’ve got kids, they are turning out fine.

Because they have parents who try to teach them values and to consider others.

Old fashioned, but thems the breaks.

Not as strict as my friend who doesn’t give her kids Xmas presents unless they’ve bought something for the poor or homeless from their savings. Brutal.

Last edited:

Mojo

Bench

You come out with some weird comments. Of course Zac’s parents are proud of him. Why wouldn’t they be? Sure beats Mr Amone and / or Mr and Mrs Haas.
Also, the majority of Saints fans have ’liked’ Zac throughout his entire RL life and most are now simply saying ‘thanks and good luck …. and please explain’.

Mojo

Bench
He won 3 games from 14 in a season where hook won 3 from 10 and was sacked ... just because he can actually address a press conference doesnt mean he did well in any way shape or form
I think it was:

Hook: 2 from 11
Carr: 3 from 16

But too small a sample and too many other variables to be a meaningful comparison In any case.

You come out with some weird comments. Of course Zac’s parents are proud of him. Why wouldn’t they be? Sure beats Mr Amone and / or Mr and Mrs Haas.
Also, the majority of Saints fans have ’liked’ Zac throughout his entire RL life and most are now simply saying ‘thanks and good luck …. and please explain’.
People can think what they want about him, they can like him and respect him and so forth.

And that doesn’t mean they are bad people or I don’t respect them, not at all.

But I think he’s a very good player and feel a bit down that he’s “sold” you out when you are actually building something after many years of trouble and the pre season of hell.

And then I saw his commemorative jersey performance. Terrible.

Just on a club basis, wtf does he think he’s going to get elsewhere?

He should be proud as punch to run out for the dragons.

Mojo

Bench
People can think what they want about him, they can like him and respect him and so forth.

And that doesn’t mean they are bad people or I don’t respect them, not at all.

But I think he’s a very good player and feel a bit down that he’s “sold” you out when you are actually building something after many years of trouble and the pre season of hell.

And then I saw his commemorative jersey performance. Terrible.

Just on a club basis, wtf does he think he’s going to get elsewhere?

He should be proud as punch to run out for the dragons.
Hmm. I thought his commemorative jersey presentation was pretty classy all round - from Zac, his family, his team mates and the club.

Your latest post is a long way removed from your previous comment that his Mum is deluded and needs psychiatric help to realise that her boy is a 'flog'.

Latest posts