What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zappia predictions

redback

Bench
redback you are the most negative d.ck ever.

I am sick to death of you promoting negative sentiment. Not saying that things are "all good", but, spamming threads with negative crap about cronulla is as bad as the media and pre-empts bad things occuring.

Honestly this negative attitude is the attitude of a total loser I reckon. Not meaning to be nasty (as I know I am being), but I am sick to death of someone that is meant to care about cronulla being counter productive to the club

Caring means being honest. Not feeding you lies. All I want is for the fans to be know the truth!

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Reefy were did you get the mail that the development is no chance of getting of the ground ? your right if that falls then we fall.

Inferno

Coach
7 the pricks are likely doing this to drag out the story.

Come tomorrow the tapes aren't handed over, and the board says we need more time.

Thus 7 is able to milk this story for a few extra days.

merkins

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Reefy were did you get the mail that the development is no chance of getting of the ground ? your right if that falls then we fall.

No we don't fail if the right decisions are made.

But expect more away games than home games, a lot of trimming at the club, a benefactor of sorts to come on board & a lot of tough times ahead.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
7 the pricks are likely doing this to drag out the story.

Come tomorrow the tapes aren't handed over, and the board says we need more time.

Thus 7 is able to milk this story for a few extra days.

merkins

no what they want inferno is to have the Cronulla entourage enter the Ch7 premises for footage & audio grabs.
The club should publish Ch7's refusal to deliver a true & proper copy of the tape.
That will end that story.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Why aren't we going to Nine, Ten and other media outlets to expose Seven here? We should be using the media to aid our cause here not just copping it sweet.

Agreed with you Inferno on motives though.

Cronulla officials say the Seven Network has refused to give the embattled NRL club a copy of the recorded conversation between chief executive Tony Zappia and former employee Jenny Hall.

Seven had offered to give the club a copy of a covertly recorded meeting allegedly between Zappia and Hall following an incident where she was left with a black eye, so the club could conduct its own investigation into the incident.......

yada yada yada...

Seven refuted the Sharks' claims in a statement released on Wednesday......

"The board of Cronulla or its legal representatives, indeed the board and its lawyers, can come in and listen to the tapes for themselves at any time.

"Claims that Seven News is not allowing the club to listen to the tapes are misleading and not reflective of our representations to the club.
http://livenews.com.au/sport/channe...h-over-zappia-spank-me-tapes/2009/6/10/209530

Massively misleading misdirection if Seven think (most of) the public can't determine the difference between giving the Sharks a copy and allowing the Sharks' lawyers to listen to a copy without taking possession of a copy.

SHame on Seven and shame on anybody buying this crap and shame on the Sharks for not dealing with this competently. This is just so frickin' obviously lame and doubly so if the Sharks club is not getting on the front foot through other media outlets to capitalize on Seven's glaring deceit.

Come on Sharks !!!! Hire yourselves a decent lawyer and PR consultant FFS !!!!!

or.. maybe I'll gladly have egg all over my face when they reveal their wickedly cunning strategy come tomorrow ??

Not holding my breath but maybe miracles do happen :roll:

Latest posts