What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero Tolerances of Society

Spike said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
Jimbo said:
Spike said:
wife/girlfriend bashers

True that. Blokes that hit women are cowards

what about women that hit men.. I have been on the recieving end a few times.. And theres nothing i can do about it and the women know it too. I can't help it if they like eminem and i give them crap and they go all american negro psycho on me. :x

umm leave :idea:

No, not while i am waiting in line for chips and gravy... No i will not leave..

Spike

First Grade
You know I really don't give a sh*t what you do, so long as you don't hit them back which is probably what you did anyway and you're looking to justify your actions. I've been hit in the nuts by an ex with a meat tenderiser - I got over it eventually with lots of ice but the thought of hitting her back didn't even enter my mind and it wouldn't.

Spike said:
You know I really don't give a sh*t what you do, so long as you don't hit them back which is probably what you did anyway and you're looking to justify your actions. I've been hit in the nuts by an ex with a meat tenderiser - I got over it eventually with lots of ice but the thought of hitting her back didn't even enter my mind and it wouldn't.

lol.. I just love how people try and make up stories about me.. It's amusing.. I have never harmed a female and never will, the thought has never crossed my mind either.. Just because i say women shouldnt hit men makes me a woman basher.. :lol: :lol:

mullet

Juniors
lol f**k off, those chicks toally dont rock hehehehe :roll:

i cant believe it replaced big arvo

Knightmare

Coach
I have ZERO tolerance for Australian people who talk like American trash- be proud of who we are, talk like an Aussie and f**k those Yankee scummers right off!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Fat people holding up the line at Fast food stores.

Ugly women who think that they are shizz.

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix's music

Sarah Jessica Parker * see ugly women*

Tomwogs- People who are Australian yet think they are something else.