What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zoo photos

Dave Q

Coach
Dear lads,

With the upsetting runmour about Hegs, I had to turn my mind to something constructive.

The creation of family-friendly LU zone.

Enjoy the photos and keep the abuse clean!

Regards

Dave.

SpecialLU.png

Nemesis

Bench
wt?? Nice pics Dave, but the Hegs saga has gotten to you more than I thought... you've turned into the Dave Attenborough of Souths LU!

Dave Q

Coach
As I was saying but it didnt come out....

These assembled fans at the zoo marine show paid more attention to this seal than the Australian team did to Ricky Stuart.

Posting photos makes a nice change from abusing dickheads like Frenzy on Sharks LU or that obnoxious cretinous parasite Sans Souci Sainter (Dwagons LU).

More of the same is coming until the Hegs crisis is over!

Consider it counselling.

Last edited:

downo14

Juniors
you're still a wierdo, cop on son, you can bang on as much as you like about Hegs, & giggle like an embarrased private school boy who got caught wanking by the big bad brother, but at the end of the day, when all your giggles & all your little metaphoric nightmares have run their race, Heggs will always be a busted arse, & you, having defended the fecking nuffy will be totally absconded in the nuffy world you live in, good luck, you fecking nerd

Dave Q

Coach
you're still a wierdo, cop on son, you can bang on as much as you like about Hegs, & giggle like an embarrased private school boy who got caught wanking by the big bad brother, but at the end of the day, when all your giggles & all your little metaphoric nightmares have run their race, Heggs will always be a busted arse, & you, having defended the fecking nuffy will be totally absconded in the nuffy world you live in, good luck, you fecking nerd

When youve stopped polishing yourself, check out Hegs new tattoo:

Downo.png

You ignorant, tawdry, friendless dummy spitting imbecile.

Dave Q

Coach
Dave,you never told me that Denis Fitzgerald was there!

You know I used to watch the eels training before work. Im pretty sure they loved the rabbit gear all over the car as they jogged past me a few metres from their HQ.

And the cigarette smoke I was trying to get them to inhale.

Those 1980s boofies have now been elected, they have brought in a new coach so it should be more of a circus this year.

I mean without the eels, rugby league would be as dull as.

Of course what they really need to do is to sack most of their lazy cretinous squad, buy every Panther NYC player and bring back that mistaken drunkard Tim Smith.

Matty Elliot can coach them, or better still, Dean Withers.

And of course, turn their fat white elephant leagues club into our mighty Rabbitohs West

Last edited: