What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konrad Hurrell Sex Tape

Surrogate

Juniors
If you've ever receueved a blow job whilst driving you'd know it makes you drive better.

1 = your worried you'd be seen so you avoid other cars.
2= a mouth has a firm grip around the sausage. Last thing you want to do is drive recklessly.
3 = you drive in secluded areas so you don't have to stop.

plus you don't have to exactly look down the whole time. Just briefly to ensure nothing spills on your clothing!

I find this hard to believe . At the moment of orgasm , wouldn't you accelerate and clock 200 km/hr?

butchmcdick

Immortal
It's news worthy of Women's Day. The NRL Integrity Unit will have a tough time determining if
voyeurism brings the game into disrepute.

You think ?

Do you think any high profile employer would be happy with their high profile employees putting video of themselves getting blown on the net ?

Does your employer have a social media policy ?

shiznit

Coach
You think ?

Do you think any high profile employer would be happy with their high profile employees putting video of themselves getting blown on the net ?

Does your employer have a social media policy ?
Mine does... And I would take my employer to the department of labour if they tried to discipline me over this. No matter what my profile is.

sending a private snapchat message intended only for a friend isn't the same as putting it up on social media.

If he made it available to the public by tweeting it or putting it up on Facebook than that's fair enough... He deserves punishment.

But I don't consider sending a private snapchat video to a friend the same as that.

undertaker

Coach
Whether or not Hurrell likes the older woman or not has got nothing to do with us.

She looks very similar to that woman from OMC's 'How Bizarre'

oikee

Juniors
f**king wanker.
Sack him and let him go to union. No loss to rugby league or the warriors.
The Warriors cant get any worse than what they are now.
Sacked coach, media wanting half the team sacked, whinging about players they have bought in the past.
Club outta control. Even the owners are fighting.
Been banned from the warriors blog. hehe i will rip into them whenever they have more players behaving badly.
I mean fair dinkum. We have women in league week and the team across the ditch cant control their natives.

Chook

First Grade
Kudos Konrad.

The confected outrage here is laughable.

What the &^%$ has this to do with the Woman in League round? Seriously. Woman can't give blow jobs now and guys aren't suppose to brag about them? Give me a break.

Chook.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
My main issue is as a Warriors supporter, that this guy is about the most immature, unprofessional player running around in the comp.

That's akin to having the best moustache in Mexico - no mean feat.

I don't care who's humming on him, that's his business. But to be so brainless to send it to anyone on social media, whatever happened...real dumb. And turning up 10kgs overweight to pre-season is just pure laziness.

This guy is either going to take years to become a decent pro or he's going to end up in another code or overseas. Would be a big waste of ability.

oikee

Juniors
Your treading a fine line Chook. Next you will be saying it's ok to take her down to the park against her will and blow her.
Mate your inviting f**king trouble. Your two tenths of a milli-second away from ten years hardtime, not hardcore.

shiznit

Coach
Your treading a fine line Chook. Next you will be saying it's ok to take her down to the park against her will and blow her.
Mate your inviting f**king trouble. Your two tenths of a milli-second away from ten years hardtime, not hardcore.
Aren't you a broncos fan??

Valheru

Coach
Who really cares? I can’t be bothered reading the history of this story but as long as it was consensual what is the problem?

Who leaked the tape? If it was Konrad who did than that makes him exceedingly stupid but other than that it isn’t crime of the century material.

beefstew

Juniors
My main issue is as a Warriors supporter, that this guy is about the most immature, unprofessional player running around in the comp.

That's akin to having the best moustache in Mexico - no mean feat.

I don't care who's humming on him, that's his business. But to be so brainless to send it to anyone on social media, whatever happened...real dumb. And turning up 10kgs overweight to pre-season is just pure laziness.

This guy is either going to take years to become a decent pro or he's going to end up in another code or overseas. Would be a big waste of ability.

There will always be a line of NRL teams willing to sign him up because he has real talent, he won't have to tuck tail and head to the SL because no one want's him.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
If you've ever receueved a blow job whilst driving you'd know it makes you drive better.

1 = your worried you'd be seen so you avoid other cars.
2= a mouth has a firm grip around the sausage. Last thing you want to do is drive recklessly.
3 = you drive in secluded areas so you don't have to stop.

plus you don't have to exactly look down the whole time. Just briefly to ensure nothing spills on your clothing!

And I think in your case you should add

4. Drop him home safely.

One Warrior

Bench
f**king wanker.
Sack him and let him go to union. No loss to rugby league or the warriors.
The Warriors cant get any worse than what they are now.
Sacked coach, media wanting half the team sacked, whinging about players they have bought in the past.
Club outta control. Even the owners are fighting.
Been banned from the warriors blog. hehe i will rip into them whenever they have more players behaving badly.
I mean fair dinkum. We have women in league week and the team across the ditch cant control their natives.

Piss off troll.

Latest posts