What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

Hoggmaster

Juniors
To exlpain the game a bit more, I had intended to do a very in depth game but Mis told me that Drew had cancelled his game and I needed to do one quickly. I thought back to Apey's classic mafia and thought it didnt succeed in the way he wanted due to involvement. Therefore I created the Buddha role to encourage people to contribute and used the rotating vigilante to give even the vanillas a chance to do something.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
An element of luck comes into it as well as all the shots in the dark, investigations lynches kills, no one hit a mafia once except for when Whall protected Dutchy, and the lynch on AFS which was actually orchestrated by the mafia to kill a town member

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Finally, the nights dragged as Butch is in Thailand which is under martial law at the moment so he was slow getting things in/ He was the investigator and therefore to big a role to skip.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I got given a kill and the choices were rhcp and drew, I chose wrong. Thought the very quick jumping on rhcp was to distract us from drew.

But after I sent in my kill CJ blatantly cheerleading for rhcp made me realise they were both bad.

Ozzy

First Grade
HoggMaster considering the conditions, you ran a good game. Well done. Thanks for running the game.

Rebel

First Grade
I got given a kill and the choices were rhcp and drew, I chose wrong. Thought the very quick jumping on rhcp was to distract us from drew.

But after I sent in my kill CJ blatantly cheerleading for rhcp made me realise they were both bad.

And your choice caused them to have the numbers when it was evident that RHCP and CJ where in on it together.

Not cool BM... we could have had this. I suggest we meta you every single game from now on.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I demanded to appear on the dead list. This demand was not met. Hogg, consider yourself listed. I won't say when or where, but it will happen.

I'm also annoyed that mafia didn't target me for a kill. Clearly they didn't see me as a threat at all. For this - all listed.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I demanded to appear on the dead list. This demand was not met. Hogg, consider yourself listed. I won't say when or where, but it will happen.

I'm also annoyed that mafia didn't target me for a kill. Clearly they didn't see me as a threat at all. For this - all listed.

"Where do we come from? Where do we go? Only the sage knows. And the sage knows such questions are profitless."

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sad end but it was a really fun game. Well done to Hoggy. I felt the writeups struck just the right balance between providing clues to intelligent people (such as myself) but also being vague enough to give the scum a chance at plausible deniability.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
BM would have been MVP if he'd hit scum with that day kill... alas. From the sounds of it Mis is awake and gearing up for GOT III