What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

mickyj

Bench
nice game hogg. to little of me in it but otherwise good job

I did notice some of the clues was shocked town failed to even discuss mention them

Dutchy

Immortal
Horse- Independent aligned series killing stupid horse bastard
You are Horse, a ridiculous character added to the 2nd season to improve the show’s popularity with kids and the mentally challenged. The character acts like an idiot and destroys whatever scene he appears in. Although part of the band of pilgrims you have been made independent because I wish he hadn’t joined the show. Words cannot express how much I hate this character and now, by association, you.
Post condition- You are an idiot. Every post you make must contain a factual error or some gibberish
Tracker- You are a horse and therefore somehow good at tracking I guess… to be honest I haven’t thought too much about this character as it will just get me more angry.
Recruitable- If you are targeted by a kill by the mafia you will be recruited. Regardless of protection
Win condition- If you are still alive (and haven’t been recruited) by day 7 I’ll be so angry I’ll cancel the series and just declare you the winner.

mickyj

Bench
who was monkey Hogg?
op after lynch had AFS as monkey
but in the final day post you have him as not being monkey
which one is a derp?