What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What excuse will it be if the new NSW halves fail?

Apey

Staff member
That they still aren't the best NSW halves.

Although more likely in the event of a loss our forwards will be getting pwned.

Lambretta

First Grade
What do you mean if?

Start your excuses now. Lets start with the other side are much better

betcats

Referee
If the halves fail im guessing we will blame them. No matter what this new halves pairing does Pearcey is still shit.

Someone called the BSB team today and said Pearce has not registered one try assist in all of his games for the blues, can anyone confirm that?

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
If the halves fail im guessing we will blame them. No matter what this new halves pairing does Pearcey is still shit.

Someone called the BSB team today and said Pearce has not registered one try assist in all of his games for the blues, can anyone confirm that?

give us all an overview of your playing career- oh you don't have one- back in your box num nut

Hutty1986

Immortal

Didn't he put in the chip for Luke Lewis to score our opening try a few years ago? Game was in Sydney I think. Hilariously, that's literally the only try assist I can remember dud Pearce ever priducing at SOO level.

The only other remotely positive thing he's done for us is take a regulation pass and score when we threw away game 1 in Brisbane, in 2011 I think that was.

Rod

Bench
He also threw the cutout pass where Hopoate scored on debut, I assume that would've counted as a try assist.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
There will be plenty of excuses from the anti pearce and maloney wannabees who could neverbees - the chips were too salty- beds too small-it was a little too slippery underfoot- dog hate their homework - cat got their tongue- any excuse will be made up by these keyboard hero's.

Daley coaching career will cease hopefully earlier than after game 3 (9th QLD series win is a certainty).

Time to bite the bullet and convince Gus Gould to comeback to coach NSW- He is the only one that can coach NSW to a series win not currently coaching in the NRL.

If they decide to select an NRL coach then one of the following 4 would be the one to coach NSW to a series win.

Robinson
Toovey
Hasler
Cleary

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Didn't he put in the chip for Luke Lewis to score our opening try a few years ago? Game was in Sydney I think. Hilariously, that's literally the only try assist I can remember dud Pearce ever priducing at SOO level.

The only other remotely positive thing he's done for us is take a regulation pass and score when we threw away game 1 in Brisbane, in 2011 I think that was.

mmm i must have missed you playing SOO which team your played for and what position again- like the other dunces on here you never played(except with yourself) as you were never ever any good to even play park football- tallpoppy syndrome rears it's ugly head- of course your a paid up member of the wannabees who could neverbees too obviously

Charlie124

First Grade
There will be plenty of excuses from the anti pearce and maloney wannabees who could neverbees - the chips were too salty- beds too small-it was a little too slippery underfoot- dog hate their homework - cat got their tongue- any excuse will be made up by these keyboard hero's.

Daley coaching career will cease hopefully earlier than after game 3 (9th QLD series win is a certainty).

Time to bite the bullet and convince Gus Gould to comeback to coach NSW- He is the only one that can coach NSW to a series win not currently coaching in the NRL.

If they decide to select an NRL coach then one of the following 4 would be the one to coach NSW to a series win.

Robinson
Toovey
Hasler
Cleary

The year Cam Smith, Billy Slater and Jonathon Thurston are no longer in the QLD lineup is the year Gus will put his hand back up to come and save the blues. He wouldnt dare try while those guys are still in their prime.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I bet Marshall Zhukov would go well at Origin level. Russian generals thrive in the pressure cooker situation of Origin football.

Apey

Staff member
give us all an overview of your playing career- oh you don't have one- back in your box num nut

Robinson
Toovey
Hasler
Cleary

mmm i must have missed you playing SOO which team your played for and what position again- like the other dunces on here you never played(except with yourself) as you were never ever any good to even play park football- tallpoppy syndrome rears it's ugly head- of course your a paid up member of the wannabees who could neverbees too obviously

You have the downs.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Roosters fans will have a good wank if Hodkinson and Reynolds don't set the world on fire. Then they can delude themselves into thinking it's everyone else's fault Shitchell is shit.

timka4

Bench
The halves just have to be at least solid. If Hayne can stay fit we have a huge chance. I think it's the most underrated reason why we lost the series last year, closely followed by Pearce being halfback.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Roosters fans will have a good wank if Hodkinson and Reynolds don't set the world on fire. Then they can delude themselves into thinking it's everyone else's fault Shitchell is shit.

I think this is what you folk do up on the gold coast plus dream of winning a premiership- dream on but not too many wet dreams

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
The halves just have to be at least solid. If Hayne can stay fit we have a huge chance. I think it's the most underrated reason why we lost the series last year, closely followed by Pearce being halfback.

oh thats good so if NSW lose and the halves are solid- Hayne is the reason NSW will lose not Mitchell Pearce- that's a relief to know

Latest posts