What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazz_138

Juniors
If we sign Ennis I would seriously struggle to watch. He is scum of the earth. I would honestly rather we put bill Tupou at hooker than sign Ennis, that's how hated he is.

On the bright side, Tupou would probably be a better hooker than wing. I don't think he could possibly be worse.

insert.pause

First Grade
If we sign Ennis I would seriously struggle to watch. He is scum of the earth. I would honestly rather we put bill Tupou at hooker than sign Ennis, that's how hated he is.

if signing sticky as coach couldn't stop you watching nothing will!

Ennis and Sticky, you poor bastards.

mave

Coach
Bunniesman is hearing again.

This one has been doing the rounds for a while. Dont make it sound like you have some sort of inside info.

Big Mick

Referee
FMD if the figures I heard today for Mansour's offer to the Raiders are right that's about $150-200k more than what I believe the last Penrith offer was. He'd be crazy not to take it.

FMD if the figures I heard today for Mansour's offer to the Raiders are right that's about $150-200k more than what I believe the last Penrith offer was. He'd be crazy not to take it.

To live in Canberra and be coached by Sticky that's the sort of money they have to pay

nick87

Coach
I couldnt give a f**k... we have Reece Robinson on one wing right now, merkin is allergic to contact.
Pay Mansour, Tedesco, Ennis and Proctor what ever it takes. Haters gonna hate.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah after a few of his early moments I was like add an extra 50k onto the Mansour contract plz stick. What about in the first half where he let a little chip kick go to ground fmd and his attempt at shadowing the ball out in the second half holy moly that was bad.

nick87

Coach
Its sickening to watch the lengths in which Reece Robinson will go to in order to avoid having to put a body onto someone, he'd sooner score right in the corner untouched, than risk being slapped on the thigh by a wrong footed defender to score under the sticks

Bring on Mansour.
And Tedesco too, would love to see him running off Cornish.
And Proctor, who'd have had 2 tries out there today in Kennedy's spot.
And Ennis/Api

Just bring them all in, what ever it takes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts