What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor considering move to Yawnion

JJ

Immortal
That he is not...

But to be fair, being a star in Australian union is not a terribly big ask

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
He'd suck at Union. Wrong build for a prop and would get murdered in the scrum, too short and heavy for lock, too lazy for flanker. Might work as a number eight, thats about it... if they tried him in the centres the All Blacks backline would have a field day running rings around him.

Usain Bolt

Bench
His body and explosive speed would be better suited to the NFL. He could be like Daniel Adongo, go straight from rugby to the practice squad, get a start in special teams near the end of the season and the 2nd year go for a full on roster spot on the D-line

Canard

Immortal
He'd suck at Union. Wrong build for a prop and would get murdered in the scrum, too short and heavy for lock, too lazy for flanker. Might work as a number eight, thats about it... if they tried him in the centres the All Blacks backline would have a field day running rings around him.

He could be shit a both codes then.

A dual code disappointment.

tumbidragon

First Grade
O nooose. Please don't leave the code Dave! Why won't the NRL step in and make an exemption to keep this star in the game!... Said no one ever lol. CYA Dave :D

Snappy

Coach
who cares. Union is a f**king shit bor fest and it's humorous that some gimps here are discussing it seriously

TheDMC

Bench
who cares. Union is a f**king shit bor fest and it's humorous that some gimps here are discussing it seriously

Yes, quite old chap. Personally I find it more humorous that league-heads or union-heads can be so butt-hurt about the other code. But then again I find it quite humorous when Aussies give kiwis grief (or vice versa) about their pronunciation without a hint of irony. Which has nothing to do with anything except my real point is you are a tool.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Yes, quite old chap. Personally I find it more humorous that league-heads or union-heads can be so butt-hurt about the other code. But then again I find it quite humorous when Aussies give kiwis grief (or vice versa) about their pronunciation without a hint of irony. Which has nothing to do with anything except my real point is you are a tool.

Heh, yeah, only difference being Union in Australia is dying and League is not.

Latest posts