What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

insert.pause

First Grade
Gotta do something about that awful NSWRL logo, why did they agree to have VB nearly 3/4 the size of the NSWRL logo? It looks so tacky, amateur and cheap and the only thing worse is the NSW cup logo which is simply embarrassing, gotta wonder about the dinosaur's running that joint, I would have thought the origin jumper would have sponsors climbing over themselves to sponsor it, without needing to compromise the integrity of the logo so much.

insert.pause

First Grade
Had to quote this pic. Like everyone else so far. lol. Just shows how bad the Dragons IT team are!

But do have to feel sorry for Rory O'Brien.

The club really is being run by dinosaurs, does doust know what year it is?

The club is one of the biggest in the game and yet it ranks behind the titans in social media, benchmarking is going to kick doust in the balls and cost the club millions in funding if it doesn't get its act together.

insert.pause

First Grade
Untitle.jpg

Yellow stripes across the bottom!

Saint Doc

Coach
That was confirmed a month ago.

Unless I missed it, I was rumoured to be gone a month ago, but not confirmed by any kind of official source. Happy to be proven wrong though if I missed an official WT/ISC release?

Dragons, pretty meh. Not excited by any of our leisure range

C3409094-BD15-41C1-9413-EA2B94B235D2.jpg

94CDD667-1472-4B34-BD6A-DB872B1D0FE5.jpg