What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanno

shaggs

Coach
How long till NFL season again?? Thank jeebus that the cavs are going well and there is plenty of nba to watch.

I just want 17 blokes who play their role and hold the ball. Simple really.

Since 73

First Grade
What the f**k good is it name a lineup??

You think the players are the problem?

You really think just hand all those blokes the jumper next weekend and send them out and the magic happens?

The lines are run, the holes are created the tries come?

Really??

You could take the QLD SOO side and put them under Flanno for a whole offseason and they would struggle to make the top 8.

Craigshark

First Grade
15 minutes to go when we hadn't scored a try and needed two.. Wouldn't that have been a perfect time to swap Gordon and Homes around and see if he could produce some magic.

Weaponhead

Coach
Get some support players backing up the guy do the hit up and things will change

They wont need to much video to realize there is no support on most of the hitups

Spot on.

The times the side has looked like doing anything is when the forwards have got deep and run onto the ball punching holes in the middle. Play both Fifitas together get them running straight with Gallen, Heigno or Tupou taking runs 3 and 4. Barba and Gordon need to supporting them constantly.

We are a power team and need to play like it. We need to go forward and play through the line to create opportunities. The sideways sweep plays are shit. Robson and Barba don't commit defenders and their passing is horribly slow. Beale and Leutele got zero quality ball because of the inside players.

The current game plan of hit ups to get to the set plays is horribly predictable. Get deep run straight, with support and f**king steam roll over the top.

carcharias

Immortal
He hates us

Our only hope is to outbid (by heaps) one of the top 3 coaches long before anyone has got wind of it.

Avenger

Immortal
Can we take Valentine Holmes off your hands seeing that Flanno doesn't rate him? We will throw in Hopoate at $850k a season.

Card Shark

Immortal
He hates us

Our only hope is to outbid (by heaps) one of the top 3 coaches long before anyone has got wind of it.

Isn't this Bellamy's last year at Melbourne?

Was getting out whilst the going was good, I recollect.

Only thung is, he said we was going to take a break from coaching. Think he could be persuaded though.

carcharias

Immortal
Isn't this Bellamy's last year at Melbourne?

Was getting out whilst the going was good, I recollect.

Only thung is, he said we was going to take a break from coaching. Think he could be persuaded though.

Did you see how flogged he looked his one attempt at coàching origin?

We'd cause his demise .

Click2000

Juniors
We should of got Brett Kimmorley as an assistant coach , like him or hate him he has a good football brain

Bit early for sacking the coach though, I still reckon they'll come good early days

chewsta

First Grade
Speaking of sacking i just saw on FB that Carney won his unfair dismissal case and a return to the NRL is a possibility.

Latest posts