What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
THE Titans are close to signing Parramatta tough guy Darcy Lussick in a further boost to their impressive recruitment drive for 2016.

Lussick is off contract and the Eels were hoping to re-sign the hard running prop for another couple of seasons.

But the Eels have salary cap problems after signing Manly’s Kieran Foran on big money and giving Danny Wicks, Brad Takairangi and John Folau new and upgraded contracts.

Lussick, 25, is seen as a rising star in the front row ranks.

He is approaching the age where props hit their peak and was selected for City Origin last year - an indication selectors see him as a potential State of Origin player in years to come.

With Nate Myles unsigned and Greg Bird rumoured to be on the move, Lussick could develop into the leader of the Titans pack in years to come.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...r-file---wednesday/1kqqew90a20zm1h39zfcfud5oj

Gronk

Staff member
We will get better value out of Junior, Ritchie, Danny, Pauli, Gower, Terapo etc than to pay overs for Darcy.

He's played well this year and deserves his Alan Bond contract.

God-King Dean

Immortal
899490-thumb-300xauto-775140.jpg

Forty20

First Grade
So Sandow to the dragons ?

More so that Matty Johns thinks he would be a good fit for the Dragons IF Widdop seeks an early release from his contract to head to the ESL.

Even for Johns, a notoriously awful tipster for player transfers, it is a particularly long reach.

Incorrect

Coach
More so that Matty Johns thinks he would be a good fit for the Dragons IF Widdop seeks an early release from his contract to head to the ESL.

Even for Johns, a notoriously awful tipster for player transfers, it is a particularly long reach.

Hmmmm.... a halves pairing of Marshall and Sandow.... it'd be like some sort of circus sideshow, they'd each be trying to out-do the other in the 'flashy' ( ie 'stupid' ) stakes... like watching two 16 year-olds trying to prove who can down the most tequila shots at a house party!!! Ends up messy!

hindy111

Post Whore
Lussik is and always will be just an average Prop.He has no leg drive. Sur he pull off the odd big hit. He has broken one tackle in 6 games this year. Wicks broke 6 in his last game.
I don't what guys like him anyhow.He was paid well and produced mud.If he wasn't prepared to repay the club after ripping is for the last few years performances then on your bike.
Dave Shillington might be a good cheap buy??

Lussik is and always will be just an average Prop.He has no leg drive. Sur he pull off the odd big hit. He has broken one tackle in 6 games this year. Wicks broke 6 in his last game.
I don't what guys like him anyhow.He was paid well and produced mud.If he wasn't prepared to repay the club after ripping is for the last few years performances then on your bike.
Dave Shillington might be a good cheap buy??

Agree on pretty much all of that, except I wouldn't expect Lussick to feel much obligation to Parra. We overpaid a bit, but that's professional sport and that's the club's fault. Although it would be nice to have a player who did feel such an obligation, I just don't expect it.

And Shillo would be alright. Ricky's just doing his saving-face purge business.

hindy111

Post Whore
Other clubs interested in Sandow is music to my ears.Had 4 years here and done nothing. On your bike Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts