What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
There are a few props of contract at end of career that could pick up cheap.Same goes for wingers. A guy like Gordon would be ok for 1yr.
I don't think its a bad idea too fill a few spots on one year deals for older guys who can hold there own.
Of all our guys off contract Pauli is the only one I want signed up. Any news on him?

The rest I don't care to much about.Terepo and Hoppa would be ok but I wouldn't lose any sleep if lost them

Hmmmm.... a halves pairing of Marshall and Sandow.... it'd be like some sort of circus sideshow, they'd each be trying to out-do the other in the 'flashy' ( ie 'stupid' ) stakes... like watching two 16 year-olds trying to prove who can down the most tequila shots at a house party!!! Ends up messy!

can you imagine being the poor dummy half with them both screaming for the ball who do you pass it to? :sarcasm:

Parraren

Bench
Hmmmm.... a halves pairing of Marshall and Sandow.... it'd be like some sort of circus sideshow, they'd each be trying to out-do the other in the 'flashy' ( ie 'stupid' ) stakes... like watching two 16 year-olds trying to prove who can down the most tequila shots at a house party!!! Ends up messy!

Needs Ben Roberts at 9 to complete the trifecta of stupid.

Lussik is and always will be just an average Prop.He has no leg drive. Sur he pull off the odd big hit. He has broken one tackle in 6 games this year. Wicks broke 6 in his last game.
I don't what guys like him anyhow.He was paid well and produced mud.If he wasn't prepared to repay the club after ripping is for the last few years performances then on your bike.
Dave Shillington might be a good cheap buy??

Yeh, I don't know about the 'no leg drive' thing. He has played a lot of the last couple of years come back from injury, and played a lot of his first season with a groin injury. And still, he makes plenty of yards. I'll concede he doesn't have 'great leg drive'. But at the end of the day it comes down to what other clubs want to offer him v what we are paying our contracted players and what we have to pay to keep blokes like Pauli. And if the GC are seriously interested, we're probably best to let him go.

hindy111

Post Whore
He runs and hits line but stops easy. He will never bust tackles or break the line.
Guys like wicks/Jnr Paulo/Pauli/Tepai/Fa'asso/Terepo when hit the line bend it backwards.With there brut power. The rest of the other forwards in our team don't. Manu does with footwork and speed IMO, not brut strength.

Rhyno

First Grade
Eels should of had Sandow signed up before going after Scott.

If the Scott signing isn't official yet we should try and sign Alex Glenn instead

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
741172.jpg

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I think it's a silly name. Would prefer Sally or Elizabeth. Maybe for a boy, though?
Oh for f**ks sake Lingy.... As long as he was a quality 1 I'd be very happy if we signed a fullback called Astro Nucleatis who we loving called Astro Boy. Winning games consistently will have me forgive any name a player is unfortunately endowed with including Sally and Elizabeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts