What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Paulo and Reynolds would be the worst halves pairing ever.
And I'm not just talking about rep footy...I mean worst halves pairing to ever play the game.

Any halves pairing with Reynolds will always struggle, do not rate this bloke at all.

My impression is that usually the 7 is the better kicker, and the 6 the better runner. And the 7 is usually the General, as Brandy or someone said on one of those footy shows just the other day. But either way, it seems like one of the halves is dominant.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It isn't necessarily a like-for-like replacement either. Based on current form Simona would cost a lot more than Hopoate.

Someone

Bench
Either way Hoppa isn't worth what he is on at the moment, regardless of who we get to replace him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How much do you reckon he's on? And how much do you reckon he's worth? How much is Simona worth?

Legitimate questions. Of course none of us know what he's on but you obviously have an opinion (as do I).

Either way Hoppa isn't worth what he is on at the moment, regardless of who we get to replace him.

Yeh, but again, what he is on this year is irrelevant to whether we keep him next year. All that matters is a) how much it would cost to keep him and b) how good we think he is.

Noise

Coach
I reckon Hoppa is on 600. I reckon he is worth 300. But there is f**k all chance he will accept that. I reckon Simona is worth 400.

I reckon Hoppa is on 600. I reckon he is worth 300. But there is f**k all chance he will accept that. I reckon Simona is worth 400.

Well, if nobody offers him more than 300k, he'll accept 300k. If he won't accept 300k, that means someone has offered him more, and he can take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.