What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRam

Coach
Thanks for those photos Ram. I left them on the screen in my laptop. The housemaid came in to clean the room (I'm in a hotel).....I'm sure she saw them and was struggling to avoid laughing at me.

Hahahaha...but why should she laugh? It takes a real man to love the chub.

yy_cheng

Coach
Just heard some interesting news from an eels official. A former eels player isn't happy and is making some enquiries about a return.

No prizes for guessing which player it is thou.

Denis?

Fui?

Poore?

Tonga?

Richards?

Mortz?

Robbo?

Gallen?

Lindner?

KK?

Horo?

Blair?

There's too many former parra players

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Could we not post anymore fat chick please.

Will this do instead?

0.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
We should be looking at Kelly, if we are going to get rid of Sandow. But we won't, he would be to good a signing. We don't do those sorts of things.[/QUOTE]

The fact is Kelly would do as good or better than Sandow, wish our club gave him more of a chance but i heard was discipline.

As far as ETU- Now thats bloody as desperate as you could get.

hindy111

Post Whore
Next two games are against souths and Penrith. We have half a chance against souths who will be missing origin players. I think Penrith will put us to the sword.They will be getting back too full strength and are desperate to turn there season around.

I see myself as a bit of a football GURU. I still think Penrith and the Dogs are in my top 5 to win the comp.My ranking would be

Roosters
Cowboys
Dogs
Penrith
Melbourne

Now brisbane i just dont see it, nor the warriors. Penrith and Dogs at full strength will batter most sides.They have had a terrible time of late with players out but still able too keep it together in most games. Watch for the charge.

If we won yesterday it may of been a kick starter. I think its a nail in coffin thou personally and BA will be doing well to get the side up and foccussed for the next 14 games.

As far as Pauli i reckon if we offered him 250k start of year he re-sign 100%... I do not see any club giving him 400+

natheel

Coach
On the other site they're saying mid season switch

Ryan Morgan to Dragons
Craig Garvey to Eels

Any truth?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you pull out his individual stats from last years games they will be worse. Hence his higher missed tackle rate last year. Overall he has improved his defence this year.

He's only improved his missed tackle percentage. He has barely been making an attempt at one-on-one tackles this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What's people's thoughts of Pauli Pauli???

Would be sad if we lose him. Looked dangerous on every carry yesterday.

Defended like a bag of shit yet again. He and Moeroa left Norman isolated time and time again. It's a shame because Pauli's a monster with the ball in hand (as long as he's running at halfbacks).

Noise

Coach
He's only improved his missed tackle percentage. He has barely been making an attempt at one-on-one tackles this year.

The only one I can think of is on BJ Leluia. When else has he made a complete non attempt? If he makes a half arsed attempt it would go down as a missed tackle which the stats show has improved.

Noise

Coach
Corey Norman missed 7 tackles yesterday and had 2 ineffective tackles. Sandow gets crucified for those kind of numbers

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Norman also made five one-on-ones. That means he got consistently isolated. Most of the ones he missed would likewise have been solo tackles.

When Sandow misses seven tackles he has zero one-on-ones. That means all the one-on-ones he attempted were misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.