What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 1 | Wed 27 May | NSW 10-11 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
I freely admit that NSW has grubs in it's team ala Gallen, Bird.

But dare say Smith, Slater and Hodges are grubs and you get nothing but "sore loser" and "you are salty" bullshit.

Hypocrites.

Difference is Gallen goes up to the biggest bloke on the field and belts him the face
Hodges on the other hand threatens to slit the smallest bloke on the fields throat

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I freely admit that NSW has grubs in it's team ala Gallen, Bird.

But dare say Smith, Slater and Hodges are grubs and you get nothing but "sore loser" and "you are salty" bullshit.

Hypocrites.

I've called Gallen/Merrin/Scott a grub before and have been called the same thing by countless Blues supporters

Your point is invalid.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
justin hodges, the biggest terry tough merkin to never actually win a fight his entire rugby league career (ben creagh don't count we've disowned him)

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
One's an isolated incident, the gutless throat-slitter's been doing it for years.

Your point is still invalid - there are characters in each team that fit the description. There are fans on either side that admit this, and fans that don't.

To claim that one side admits it and the other one doesn't is infantile.

SBD82

Coach
Your point is still invalid - there are characters in each team that fit the description. There are fans on either side that admit this, and fans that don't.

To claim that one side admits it and the other one doesn't is infantile.

So... You agree with nice beaver that you're a hypocrite?

Slammin

Juniors
Typical Blues crap going on. You lost, you should be used to it. Instead you'll spend your time with Hodges in your head. He has won.

Latest posts