What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Parra vs Storm 14 June Game Day Thread

Dibs

Bench
Is there a pie and coke left in the 2nd tier cap cause I wouldn't mind a game. I get hungry and thirsty though

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Been plenty unlucky in the past. About time we had some luck.

And how were we lucky? We had four players injured.

I counted 9 players with soft dropped arms, shoulders, wrists, hands.
f**king baby food players.
Too scared to play injured so they play soft to suck the NRL into giving them a very soft no try verdict with less than 2 soft minutes to go to win the softest game of the year against the softest team you would ever want to play against.
f**k I hate this soft game.

^b0ss^

Juniors
guys honest that was hard to watch.right when ya think they couldnt drop the ball anymore in the last 5mins ....they found a way

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
With all those injuries tonight and the current list, that's about 16 or so players not available, the NRL probably wont let us field a team next game because of our second tier salary cap issues, we just cannot promote any more players.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
How good was Pauli in the second half playing in the backs and elsewhere.
About time he grew up and stopped being a lazy merkin.
Well done Pauli.

^b0ss^

Juniors
so thats 3 hookers gone for the season. fullback gone for the season.
lucky morgans keeping fit.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
With all those injuries tonight and the current list, that's about 16 or so players not available, the NRL probably wont let us field a team next game because of our second tier salary cap issues, we just cannot promote any more players.

All the more reason to get rid of the 2nd tier cap real fast. :crazy::crazy:
imagine the Eels can't play next week because of the 2nd tier cap. Unheard of. :crazy::crazy:

Kornstar

Coach
Hopefully the bye help the likes of Taka and Watmough cause we are running out of troops, whether we can play them or not.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We're the worst team in the comp, and we suffered six injuries - but still, sexless merkins like you come into our forum to try to deflate us.

Well, f**k you, imbecile - we won. They did their best to grubby their way to a win, but we got them.

f**k you.

Woo!

Oh - f**k you.
:)

Tony Bongo

Bench
Don't the refs realise that their players are worth at least double their face value? We're going to win this!

After the last few weeks and especially last week, I thought we would be mentally tougher than we have been and I expected us to hang in there. Having said that I am glad I'm healthy and don't have any heart conditions.

I have to say that was a courageous win!!

Tepai did his shoulder at the of the game
Reece gone start of the game
Peats gone
Watmough

^b0ss^

Juniors
havnt watched the lower grades ....who ya think will be hooker for the rest of the season fellas

Kornstar

Coach
Why do morons feel the need to come in and hassle us even after we lose?

Just f**k right off and let us enjoy our win!!

We beat the cheats and that is all we should ever aspire to do in the current times.