What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League is "a violent game played principally by cretins"

darcy

Juniors

Ah yes, Lords?
The "tally ho, good shot that" brigade.
The upper crust, wealthy, dripping in diamonds, brigade.
The striped blazer, collar and tie, champagne-sipping brigade.
Seated and catered for in the lap of luxury.

Maybe if all NRL fans had the same lives they'd be a little more reserved.
Cricket is not a body contact sport.

Mind you...when 'average Joes' English cricket fans tour here, many are just plain obnoxious;
'Abusive', 'insulting', 'crude rude and vulgar';

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz0_I6-GvP8
English cricket fans calling Australians convicts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwsaUnZa8g
We all shagged Matilda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hooqyeQilY

aussie pussies cant play sport cant sing cant drink just winge you are the convicts lol

etc

Last edited:

Parra

Referee
How many RL fans are not also cricket fans?

There is a lack of understanding of basic sport in this article - traditional summer/winter and all that.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The afr seems to like to print opinion pieces designed to insult people. They recently had one about people living with dementia who they called "– mad, bad and dangerous to know." they got absolutely slammed by community groups and people diagnosed with dementia but refused to apologise. Not sure who the editor is but he/she must be a complete dck head.

billygilmore

Juniors
How many RL fans are not also cricket fans?

There is a lack of understanding of basic sport in this article - traditional summer/winter and all that.

Excactly, my my wife loves cricket season but once the league season starts i cant help but glass, punch, rape etc....

Raiderdave

First Grade
So we have another sthn spastic having a go at RL

Lets not forget that these sthn types are delusional bubble dwelling lying hypocrites
Who follow a sport populated with drugged f'd rapists ..racists & shirt lifting pedos
They are scum
& a national embarrasment
So
Who cares wot this knob jockey thinks;-)

GongPanther

Referee
The writer has a somewhat envy for the upper class being that he is obviously indicating a severe inferiority complex.

So to compensate for this void,this "writer" has to condemn something that is an easy target,whilst at the same time,and I'm sure,receiving plaudits and back-slaps from his own inner circle.

It's a well known journalism trait to boost ones self importance to those endeared to him,his editor,at the behest of some easy far off sport or pastime.

So anyway,whatever is bothering Joe Aston,ring up Phil Rothfield...maybe he'll calm him down.

Pathetic article, no other code get smashed by the media like rugby league does on a annual basis. Other codes have there fair share of demons yet are kept in the closet by there media while rugby league everything is out in the open and criticized constantly. Without a doubt, rugby league media love to eat there own and bring down the code for there own gain.

Rugby league has the most negative media in all of sport.

Latest posts