What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson gone for the season

JJ

Immortal
they can win without Johnson, they can certainly lose with him

Big Marn

Juniors
diabolical game.
its just gone tits up since the bye. manu and hoffman injuries have crueled us but the wheels have fallen off and Cappy doesnt have a clue.

Johnson broken ankle icing on the cake. hope he recovers from ankle well and isnt gunshy. bones knit so he shouldnt be scared of doing his normal thing

Blair

Coach
Our worst nightmare.

Looking to be positive I told the friends I watched it with (no internet though so couldn't contribute to Phil's thread) that our players have relied on Johnson for years, thus they need to stand up now and star themselves.

It didn't happen today, they were clueless, collectively stunned with the predicament they found themselves in.

However, they now know it's all up to them, they'll train this week, and play next week, with a different mindset. It might surprise us, and them.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
I've never thought Lino would get a stab at first grade, but he is suddenly just an injury to the Chad away from getting a shot. Tui makes the most sense for mine, but maybe they put Tomkins there and Fish or Tui to fullback? Really depends on whether they think Tui is ready.

I had a feeling either Chad or SJ would get an injury and Tui would need to stand up...big chance for him to show us what he has and lock the spot up for next year. I feel TL would still be the first choice of the coaching staff for next year otherwise.

Rich102

Staff member
Appropriate that the Warriors were in jerseys that looked strangely like dogshit - they played like it.
They are dead set the stupidest team in the comp.
The opposition are out of bench players and they stick to hitting it up the middle. Stupid.
And who took the halfback spot? Certainly not Tui.
There goes the season.

vvvrulz

Coach
Appropriate that the Warriors were in jerseys that looked strangely like dogshit - they played like it.
They are dead set the stupidest team in the comp.
The opposition are out of bench players and they stick to hitting it up the middle. Stupid.
And who took the halfback spot? Certainly not Tui.
There goes the season.

:lol: Rich some of your best work mate.

Season over.

Diesel

Referee
I guess we'll see how Tui goes in the halves, if anything will be good experience for next year

Meth

Staff member
It's a real shame because as far as runs home go, for next 6 weeks were pretty favourable.

v Sharks (h)
v Dragons (h)
v Panthers (a)
v Cowboys (h)
v Tigers (a)
v Bulldogs (a)

With Johnson, 4 from 6 could have been possible.

Latest posts