What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Indigenous R22 | Fri | MAN 28-8 SOU | Brookvale

Round 22: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Not really sure. I'm the first to dig the boot into Hiku, but his last two games have been vastly improved. Maybe Bozo has had a 'talk'. :) I don't see how Hiku keeps Tom out of the team for anything other than salary cap tier issues.

I'll tip Manly with the heart, but the head says Rabbits. Miles behind in the tipping anyway.

ram raid

Bench
On form Manly are favs IMO. But I think the indigenous round might have G.I. and Walker pumped up to kick some dicks in. Should be a sweet game.

Keffola

Juniors
Need our forwards to match the Souths forwards otherwise it'll go the same way as the past few games against the bunnies.

The Brisbane game was a vast improvement, but need to maintain it all the way to the finals.

We're at home though so hope that helps, Manly by 4.

ram raid

Bench
Only to protect the players from themselves of course.....:sarcasm:

Manly are going to be suicidal next year when Foran leaves and Killer starts showing his age and Manly begin their decent towards extinction. Perhaps then Inglis can offer a shoulder to lean on to Manly players and fans.

ceagle

Bench
Im sure we will be fine with guys such as the turbo bros coming up through the ranks

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Manly are going to be suicidal next year when Foran leaves and Killer starts showing his age and Manly begin their decent towards extinction. Perhaps then Inglis can offer a shoulder to lean on to Manly players and fans.

You're a slime fan aren't you? Hope for your sakes Foran puts in every week like last week and not just 3 or 4 games a year. I guess he should as he has does his hatchet job now.

As for Lyon......looked totally past it last week hey? :D

Inglis will be busy trying to chase down Tom T next season champ!

The Pip

Juniors

Mate, I think Manly will be formidable next yr. Lyon may slip in at 6, heaps of options at centre, Gutherson, Hiku maybe even Lafai I hear. Fulton is assembling great depth too - in many positions. If they can nab a Mccrone, Docker etc on the cheap as well... look out.

ram raid

Bench
You're a slime fan aren't you? Hope for your sakes Foran puts in every week like last week and not just 3 or 4 games a year. I guess he should as he has does his hatchet job now.

As for Lyon......looked totally past it last week hey? :D

Inglis will be busy trying to chase down Tom T next season champ!

Lyon is a champion .. but his career has a few toes in the grave right now. Next year it will be the whole leg along with Manly's future. ^^ you'll see it tonight when his cheeky grubbers go rolling dead or over the sidelines.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Mate, I think Manly will be formidable next yr. Lyon may slip in at 6, heaps of options at centre, Gutherson, Hiku maybe even Lafai I hear. Fulton is assembling great depth too - in many positions. If they can nab a Mccrone, Docker etc on the cheap as well... look out.

Mccrone?
Not sure if serious.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's pains me to say it but I think souths are absolute morals tonight. You can still get them at $1.90 on some sites

BunniesMan

Immortal
Huge game. Manly seem to intentionally blow things up off field because it always gets the best out of them on field. I could see them putting together the streak of their lives just to spite the officials who sacked Toovey.

I'm nervous. But we are the premiers, we need to be top 4, if we want top 4 we'll find a way to win.