What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which other NRL players are likely to succeed in the NFL?

Which NRL player other than Hayne is most likely to succeed in the NFL?

• Total voters
Which other NRL players are likely to succeed in the NFL?

Greg Inglis
James Roberts
Blake Ferguson
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Jason Taumololo

Vote in the poll.

Spot On

Coach
Roberts and Sheck.... and of course Remi Casty. Inglis would be hurt too often plus wouldn't be able to fly around the States due to rain and planes and stuff.

I would have included incoming French star Benjamin Garcia on the list of possibles, but technically he is not in the NRL yet.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Roberts and RTS are the obvious ones due to their age. Tedesco too, he has that hunched over running Style they apparently want in their runners.

Roberts and RTS are the obvious ones due to their age. Tedesco too, he has that hunched over running Style they apparently want in their runners.

Tedesco has a terrible history of injury proneness. I suspect that he would not try the NFL, and if he tried he would break down.

why is this in the NRL section?

a few probably would make it in the NFL. but why watch the NFL? dominated by 1 position, can tackle with the head as far as I know (and used to be encouraged to do so), have to be over 180cm to be a QB. Lockyer, Johns and Cronk would not have bn considered for QB as they would be too short.

Canard

Immortal
What is missing, and this sounds corny, is the desire to want to do it.

Hayne clearly always wanted it.

POPEYE

Coach
I'd be more interested in finding out how many NFL players would be able to walk straight into 80 minute League . . . one tried in the late '70's didn't he from memory

POPEYE

Coach
Manfred Moore was his name, played in a winning Superbowl team and came to play League soon after in '77

JJ

Immortal
Minor point - Hayne hasn't succeeded yet - he's gone well in a couple of pre-season games...

Signs are good, but let's not get carried away

BunniesMan

Immortal
Taupau says he has an NFL dream. People are just focused on outside backs who could be running backs. but there's a lot of big strong agile backrowers in the game who could be linebackers or tight end.