What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

Misanthrope

Staff member
Waiting on actions (or decisions to not make actions) from:

soc123_au
Parra
Dutch Rudder
Bazzi
mickyj
whall15
PP
roc107

I'll be posting an update at around 8am AEST with or without you.

First Grade
Waiting on actions (or decisions to not make actions) from:

soc123_au
Parra
Dutch Rudder
Bazzi
mickyj
whall15
PP
roc107

I'll be posting an update at around 8am AEST with or without you.
hmmm 4 mafia and 4 indies and there is a list of 8 people with actions. COINCIDENCE?????

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just waiting on that shitmerkin, roc now.

Will post results when I wake up in like 10 hours.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night One

A bunch of them were out and about doing whatever it is guests stranded at a live Diablo themed mafia in suburban Sydney do when an over-enthusiastic man in a top hat burst into their midst.

"Change places!" he shouted with manic glee. Unable to resist his infectious enthusiasm, they followed his lead and joined him at the plastic table around which six chairs had been set.

No sooner had they sat down for a cup of what smelled like tea, they found themselves changing places again.

And again.

And again.

By the time it was time for them to act, they were so exhausted that it seemed easier to just target those at the table with them.

The first big man attacked the second big man, but the hot girl in the tiny skirt convinced him to hug him instead of hurt him.

The unopened book did a whole lot of nothing, the shambling corpse-man gave a rousing speech to a guy intent on killing him, and they certainly appreciated the sentinment.

"Thanks, you merkin". They then proceeded to hack the corpse-man up into small pieces.

A lesser man might have perished, but the corpse man just left a little of himself behind.

??? is dead. He was Varys' Missing Testicles, ??? Aligned Squashed Grapes

1412601011015_wps_41_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.jpg

-------------

Another pretty girl was out and about that evening, and went to pay a visit to somebody she thought might be able to help her.

Cajole, reprimand, and delegate as she might - the kitten just kept playing with the ball of yarn and purring.

----------

In what might be one of the more bizarre things to ever happen, a man with a large penis thrust it between the virgin pages of a weighty tome and f**ked the shit out of it.

----------

One of the two seemingly identical big men was on his way to bed when a small guy with glasses and the reek of loser on him approached.

"Hey there," the kid asked, "Do you need a best friend?"

The big guy said he would think about it.

------------

The flamboyant man in women's clothing decided he needed to conduct an interview.

"Hey hey!" he shouted excitedly to his non-existent audience, "This here is Rhu-bee Rhod! I'm here with this mysterious man in tight-fitting clothes. Let me tell you friends, he is HOT HOT HOT!"

"Why, thanksareenie strangeroonie!"

"Tell the listeners at home, are you a Simpsons character?"

"Indeedley doodley!"

"And are you a threat"

"No sirreee Bob!"

"Unbelievable!"

----------------

The big man was just drifting off to sleep when a woman crept into his room. Her exotic appearance did quite a bit to cover for the fact she reeked oddly of shit.

It was a good time.

"My lion" she roared, "My lion with muscles in places there shouldn't be muscles!"

-----------

The trio of angry men were on the hunt, inspired by the words of the stitched together corpse they'd killed earlier.

This time they came across a big man.

"You're a big one," they observed.

"My client wishes to make it known that he is not appearing tonight in protest over the shenanigans surrounding Undertaker's so-called 'victory' at SummerSlam".

"Yep," they continued, "A real. Big. merkin".

They charged then, and although the big guy could have taken them in a fair fight, they decided to make do with killing his friend instead.

But their blades never found their mark. Indeed(ily), somebody was out there praying for the fat Jew and the towering former UFC champion.

------------------

The kid looking for a best friend was preparing to curl up for a night's rest when an obese woman with too much makeup approached.

"Are you Misanthrope?" she asked.

"Huh?" he responded blearily.

She then flashed her extremely untended bush at him. He vomited.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Time for everyone's favourite game. Drew's list, new and improved because it's minus Drew......:sarcasm:

Will just list the names first and then go through things

Nick Kyrgios' Mouth
Nokia 3210
Ross from BigAnt
The 'Shame' Nun
MsAnnThrope's bush
One half empty bottle of Henshcke Hill od Grace on a table in between SGL and Bazal
D10's lovestruck college girlfriend, abandoned now he has remained in Aus
A sky cam overlooking an overweight nudists beach
James Maloney BBQ'ing on his own
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Dolphin Rape Cave
Aussieontheroad.com
Sharting
High Sparrow
Shae from g0t (only a town role tho to lol@cj)
Matt Elliot: super coach
The entire cast of the simpsons
Death
Omar
Don Logan
Paulie Walnuts
The Hound
White walker
inaminate carbon rod
bunniesmans first pube
batman
The Hound Again
Kim Jong Un
Bunniesman
The Island from Lost
Frat Bro (Look up Total Frat Move)
College cheerleader
Chris Pratt
Velociraptor
Peter Townshend's Guitar
Zac Efron
Gossip Girl
An eight-inch penis
Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman
Prince Rhaegar Targaryen
Chinese counterfeit firm
Tony Abbots Morals
Pauline Pantsdown
Sarah Manning
Alison Hendrix
Helena
Anya Waynwood
Cyborg Barack Obama
The Martians from Sesame Street.
Sit from Dark Souls
Soc123_au or Paris Hiltons genital warts
Patchface (best postcondition ever)
Johnny Depp's characters in Tim Burton films
Azam
The 2015 Ashes winning England Cricket team
Ned Stark
Karl Stefanovic
Don Vito
Bear Grylls
Jaws
Ruby Rhod
That sound a milkshake makes when you're drinking it through a straw right when it's near the bottom and you know it means you're almost out of milkshake even though you crave more milkshake but you also know a second milkshake will be too much milkshake and you'll regret it later and by the time you finish thinking about it you're all out of milkshake. Aka - the saddest sound in the world.
That guy in the first ep who saw the White Walker and abandoned his post so Ned Stark had to chop off his head. I think his name was Billy Gumption.
Varys' missing testicles
Monkey that stole my beer that one time in Thailand.
Holly.
Mick Fanning's leg rope.
Blue Darth Maul. Aka - Night's King.
Gregor Clegane
Dutchy's big book of lies
Drew's big list of characters in Random Mafia's
Melchizedek
Ant Man
The Guardians of the Galaxy
Quicksilver's dead body
Ser Pounce
SGL's Hurt Feelings