What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2016

You've gone onto talk about something we were never discussing. We were comparing the foward pack from 2012 and onwards. Why don't you give me a run down of the ARM/TB/TK of the forwards since then and we can go from there.

2012 QLD win 2

2013 QLD win 2

2014 NSW awarded series

2015 QLD win 2

That's QLD 3 NSW 1.

I don't see NSW showing any superiority there.

You've found a way to translate forward superiority into losses? Once again, if you're losing multiple series your imagined forward superiority amounts to zip.

It's the f**king backs who score points, usually manufactured by the halves! Doesn't matter how good your forwards are if the halves can't create. That's why I said gather the ARM since 2012 and then we can compare.

It's the f**king backs who score points, usually manufactured by the halves! Doesn't matter how good your forwards are if the halves can't create. That's why I said gather the ARM since 2012 and then we can compare.

Queensland have a team of players who score points no matter what position they play. You guys should try it sometime.

I've answered that many times.

No you haven't, you keep going around in riddles. Let's get to the point.

Who's forward pack has been better?

You got 2 options, either you say NSW had the better forward pack or you could say QLD is better but then you would have to justify why you keep talking about Pearce when the blame should be on the NSW forward pack for not asserting dominance.

Now choose.

You have raved on with shit for pages on here .
Show some proof that NSW has been the BETTER forward pack .
Something other than your own opinion would be good .

No you haven't, you keep going around in riddles. Let's get to the point.

Who's forward pack has been better?

You got 2 options, either you say NSW had the better forward pack or you could say QLD is better but then you would have to justify why you keep talking about Pearce when the blame should be on the NSW forward pack for not asserting dominance.

Now choose.

Boy what a case of shit on the liver.

Go watch a replay of Game 3. Get a perspective on how f**ked your team is.

NSW after Game 2:

"QLD shall not not pass. We Blues will fight and repel you!"

HolyGrail014.jpg

NSW after Game 3:

"We're close. Our forwards are better. Why are you picking on Pearce?"

holy_grail_ronaldgrant-2878.jpg

You have raved on with shit for pages on here .
Show some proof that NSW has been the BETTER forward pack .
Something other than your own opinion would be good .

It was your buddy isiah there who bumped this thread up after months of thinking and dreaming about me. Then your mate RBM carried on, I'm responding. Anyway I've got him trapped, he has to admit either the NSW forwards are better or he has an obsession with Pearce.

I said for him to get the arm over the last 4 years but he didn't want to but tbh I don't care, I just want to admit his sexual desires for Pearce. Need another sig.

It was your buddy isiah there who bumped this thread up after months of thinking and dreaming about me. Then your mate RBM carried on, I'm responding. Anyway I've got him trapped, he has to admit either the NSW forwards are better or he has an obsession with Pearce.

I said for him to get the arm over the last 4 years but he didn't want to but tbh I don't care, I just want to admit his sexual desires for Pearce. Need another sig.
Don't deflect onto other posters .
That's your argument with them .

I asked for some proof of your claim that the Nsw forwards have been better .
So far you have provided nothing but some warped opinion,or deflected .
Now show something instead of talking shit .

I think you are definitely on to something there. Keep chasing that lead.

834879_s.gif

Latest posts