What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v New Zealand at Adelaide on Nov 27-Dec 1, 2015

I'd like to see Berendorff get a crack, we've lost two lefties he's the next best. Windies always struggle again left handed bowlers and a bloke with something to offer gets a run.

I agree,lets face it Sidds is a massive plodder calling him a fast bowler really is drawing a long bow,Berendorff could add a lot to the oz attack.

JJ

Immortal
Not enough - at the end of the day, since Day 1 of Perth we've been competing pretty much evenly - but in some key moments we've let ourselves down, and of course been let down by Llong... those extra 60+ runs would be all the difference now... that said, one of the top 5 needed to get 50+

undertaker

Coach
I agree,lets face it Sidds is a massive plodder calling him a fast bowler really is drawing a long bow,Berendorff could add a lot to the oz attack.

I remember in Siddle's first two summers (2008/09, 2009/10) that he regularly bowled in the mid-high 140s. Distinctly remember the ODI @ SCG vs Pakistan in 2010 where he hit 150 and was absolutely lethal, bowling a McGrath-type line and length with pace and seam off the pitch.

Oh, how the feels like a distant memory now. Siddle just doesn't have the accuracy, height or bounce like McGrath to be effect in the high-120s/low-130s speed. Like Brett Lee, all he had was pace and when he lost that, became a shadow of the bowler he was in his peak. His performance in the dead rubber test at The Oval was a false dawn

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bloody hell Boult has such a good head on his shoulders when he's bowling why does he bat like a lunatic.
Poor Trent needs more of a clue with bat.

images

Last edited:

jargan83

Coach
Top order is going to have to do alot of the work because the middle order of Voges, Marsh and Marsh doesn't fill me with confidence.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
nice bowling from Haze and MMarsh but geez how much better of would we be with Patto instead of this pie slinger.