What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: New Zealand v Australia at Wellington on Feb 6, 2016

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, we just can't afford to carry Anderson and Milne. Maybe Anderson or Milne. But not both of them.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yeah, we just can't afford to carry Anderson and Milne. Maybe Anderson or Milne. But not both of them.

Milne needs to go back to domestic and prove he can take wickets at that level before being considered for internationals.

The only reason he's there is because he bowls fast.

He can play T20's, he does well there.

Meth

Staff member
From a batting point of view, we can't carry Elliott and Anderson (especially with Ronchi in poor form)

From a bowling point of view, we can't carry Milne and Anderson.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Milne needs to go back to domestic and prove he can take wickets at that level before being considered for internationals.

The only reason he's there is because he bowls fast.

He can play T20's, he does well there.

He plays because of his ER.

Not to mention his batting is good.

Meth

Staff member
Then why isn't Bracewell playing more ODI's with a better econmy rate than Milne?

He's a bowler who bowls 150k and averages close to 40. If he can't take wickets when it matters then his overall strike rate is not really a good basis for keeping him in the side.

Yep. Bracewell for Milne in game #3. I'd probably bring in Munro for Elliott too...I think Anderson is in worse form, but at least he could possibly be a guy for the future. Elliott's career peaked at the WC and doesn't make sense any more

Meth

Staff member
Good win Australia!! Warner and Marsh the difference. Khawaja too made a massive impact.

blaza88z

Coach
Yep. Bracewell for Milne in game #3. I'd probably bring in Munro for Elliott too...I think Anderson is in worse form, but at least he could possibly be a guy for the future. Elliott's career peaked at the WC and doesn't make sense any more

you've only lost 1 game.. you don't need to completely re-make the team

Meth

Staff member
Our performance relies on Guptill, McCullum, Williamson, Boult and Henry. Maybe Santner a little bit. We're definitely carrying some dead weight- Elliott, Milne, Ronchi, Anderson

Latest posts