What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest "1 Year Wonder" Team

Danish

Referee
How about Kevin Locke in 2011? Looked like kiwi Hayne that year then wound up in England a couple seasons later

DiegoNT

First Grade
Some of these guys mentioned like lauititi and barba had a few good years, others like galuavo and amos roberts had 1 great year mixed in with several ok seasons. One year wonders that spring to my mind are phil bailey (fringe 1st grader- origin and austrailian player on 2003- back to fringe first grader), Chris beattie, micheal Sullivan. Slightly before my time, but what about paul hauff? There was a centre in bulldogs 2004 side called Harris, who was seemingly going places, yet i can't remember a single game of his after the 2004 gf.

Rufio

Juniors
There was a centre in bulldogs 2004 side called Harris, who was seemingly going places, yet i can't remember a single game of his after the 2004 gf.

Signed for Bradford in the 2005 season, was a solid player in super league for a few years before going back to NRL with Cowboys.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Did Paul Hauff have good years?

Thats why i put the question mark. He was an origin and test player in 1991, but apart from getting hit by Mark geyer there isn't much else you can find out about him.