What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What disgusting refereeing we are coping this season

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a fair dinkum joke.

It is a disgrace.

That guy Maxwell influenced the result.

He had us back 15metres and them back 8metres how is that f**king fair.

Broncs getting Reyno in the first half around the jaw no penalty either.

We got called offside standing back 15metres f**k me.

Sam gets penalised for tackling hard. Sam blew up after the match on ch 9. He will get fined but good on him. I was in tears when he spoke.

Maxwell disguised his bias by evening things up once the gMe was over to keep his job.

I've been on the phone to Souths members who are the true members and they are all sick of us getting dudded. Sam and GI are sick of it too.

Even ch 9 were saying we were getting duddded. Gould and John's said so.

GI tackled in the air but no penalty.

Maxwell refs us differently to every other team in the comp. He hates us but disguises it well.

I hereby declare Maxwell is worse than Cecchin. That's right, you heard it here from me. Maxwell makes me feel like spewing, just the sight of him. He has no respect for GI.

Fire up guys. I SURE AM!!!! I want oassion on this forum, my oath I do.

You know what, Shoulder to shoulder tall and proud, let's stand aboe the rest and get out to ANZ next Thursday. I sure am. I have a team to be proud of. That was brilliant effort under EXTREME ADVERSITY. I am crying as I type this.

This thread is important guys. Time to rip in from within your heart and soul. Let the trolls troll, we are bigger than them my oath we are.

TheFrog

Coach
Your team could have won the game, but dropped too much ball. Also the refs calls, especially in the first half, favoured the Broncos, as they always do. Subsequently your team only had 40% possession in the first half and were too buggered to take advantage when the chances came in the last 20.

Oh and taking the 2 when 8 behind was pretty stupid.

Last edited:

broncos4life

Juniors
What a fair dinkum joke.

It is a disgrace.

That guy Maxwell influenced the result.

He had us back 15metres and them back 8metres how is that f**king fair.

Broncs getting Reyno in the first half around the jaw no penalty either.

We got called offside standing back 15metres f**k me.

Sam gets penalised for tackling hard. Sam blew up after the match on ch 9. He will get fined but good on him. I was in tears when he spoke.

Maxwell disguised his bias by evening things up once the gMe was over to keep his job.

I've been on the phone to Souths members who are the true members and they are all sick of us getting dudded. Sam and GI are sick of it too.

Even ch 9 were saying we were getting duddded. Gould and John's said so.

GI tackled in the air but no penalty.

Maxwell refs us differently to every other team in the comp. He hates us but disguises it well.

I hereby declare Maxwell is worse than Cecchin. That's right, you heard it here from me. Maxwell makes me feel like spewing, just the sight of him. He has no respect for GI.

Fire up guys. I SURE AM!!!! I want oassion on this forum, my oath I do.

You know what, Shoulder to shoulder tall and proud, let's stand aboe the rest and get out to ANZ next Thursday. I sure am. I have a team to be proud of. That was brilliant effort under EXTREME ADVERSITY. I am crying as I type this.

This thread is important guys. Time to rip in from within your heart and soul. Let the trolls troll, we are bigger than them my oath we are.

Oh my god, you cannot be serious.

Your bunch of grubs and cowards got away with murder.

Surgess is a coward, he should have stayed in Union and your club should ask for a refund. Complete imposter.

Pleasing to watch you guys slowly decline back to your rightful place as everyone's third bye round.

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 is off the boil

Shadow I'm ignoring the trolls mate. They've no idea.

Shadow you and I see eye to eye. You know what I say makes sense shadow.

If they suspend Sam shadow, that'll do me. Like Andrew John's said, nothing wrong with it.

Fire up shadow. Don't be sedate. I'm beetroot red. It's time shadow to say it as it is from your bunny heart. Shoulder to shoulder Shadow. I know it's in your heart.

I know you're thinking the same Shadow. I'm going to block the trolls on here and read the sensible comments from guys like yourself Shadow. This is a Souths forum fir the true Souths fans Shadow. We don't need other teams misfits coming in here and making silly comments when Maxwell has shown his true colours tonight.

Glory Glory. Onya Sam:)

SSTID:)

I will be there on Thursday. I know you will too shadow.

Our team is back with attitude and playing gutsy shadow. Apart from the dropped ball I'm proud. The camaraderie is there amongst the boys.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 the donkeys are the new kids on the block with 6 prems in 28 years and no history,souths have won 11 premierships in 24 years with over 100 years history souths are unsurpassed and unmatched in premiership wins since 1908! (21)premierships.

broncos4life

Juniors
Shadow I'm ignoring the trolls mate. They've no idea.

Shadow you and I see eye to eye. You know what I say makes sense shadow.

If they suspend Sam shadow, that'll do me. Like Andrew John's said, nothing wrong with it.

Fire up shadow. Don't be sedate. I'm beetroot red. It's time shadow to say it as it is from your bunny heart. Shoulder to shoulder Shadow. I know it's in your heart.

I know you're thinking the same Shadow. I'm going to block the trolls on here and read the sensible comments from guys like yourself Shadow. This is a Souths forum fir the true Souths fans Shadow. We don't need other teams misfits coming in here and making silly comments when Maxwell has shown his true colours tonight.

Glory Glory. Onya Sam:)

SSTID:)

I will be there on Thursday. I know you will too shadow.

Our team is back with attitude and playing gutsy shadow. Apart from the dropped ball I'm proud. The camaraderie is there amongst the boys.

You said shadow 12 times.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 we played amazingly well for approx 6 players out im proud to be a rabbitoh it never changes just gets better with each bunny beat in my heart

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 the donkeys are the new kids on the block with 6 prems in 28 years and no history,souths have won 11 premierships in 24 years with over 100 years history souths are unsurpassed and unmatched in premiership wins since 1908! (21)premierships.

I blocked Broncos4 life. He is on my ignore list.

I'm not in the mood for shit tonight.

Fire up shadow.

My long post mate was fall of heart, passion, emotion and truth telling.

I expect the same from you.

I'm not off the boil. I am right on it mate. I'm hitting the bulls eye!!!

handyman2190

Bench
Oh my god, you cannot be serious.

Your bunch of grubs and cowards got away with murder.

Surgess is a coward, he should have stayed in Union and your club should ask for a refund. Complete imposter.

Pleasing to watch you guys slowly decline back to your rightful place as everyone's third bye round.

Why dont you f**k off you troll one eyed d*g what game where you watching we didnt attack the head of how many of our players hope you all get suspended for the grub tactics..go back to your own site your a fool

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 we played amazingly well for approx 6 players out im proud to be a rabbitoh it never changes just gets better with each bunny beat in my heart

That's it shadow. After reading this you've got me in tears mate. I can't stop.

We had no bench either. No players on the bench. What an effort under adversity.

Onya Sammy Boi. He's not at his best but he's gutsy.

We were back 15m Maxwell had us standing. They were back 8m under Maxwell's rules. It was just ridiculous shadow. That has a massive impact. He hates us. He refs us differently to everyone else.

I've been talking to guys in the burrow on the phone and they're fuming. We got duddded with him against Dragons too.

Shoulder to shoulder tall and proud, screaming my lungs out, giving all I've got next Thursday shadow. Let's stand above the rest mate with our backs against the wall. We have a team to be proud of shadow. Running on next week I will shed a tear shadow.

murraymob

Coach
you may be even more upset. Reynolds touched the ref tonight should mean one week on the side line if its the same rule for every player