What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NFL draft thread

zombie jesus

Staff member
Have to like the Broncos a little bit now with Gotsis, hope he gets the local media attention he deserves, doubtful though.

18to87

First Grade
Elway has not been great on day two except for Derek Wolfe. Let's hope Gotsis can follow in his footsteps! This is really great for the game in Australia.

DC_fan

Coach
Finally a selection I am happy with. While Maliek Collins may never be a stud player, I expect him to be a very solid performer. May even push Tyrone Crawford out to DE.

Shorty

Staff member
Obviously Cook is bad news otherwise he would have been drafted by now so it makes sense that the Browns draft Kessler (who had a higher completion % than Cook) especially as Jets took Hack.
It's possible Prescott and Jones go before Cook at this rate, though you could argue Jones has similar 'concerns'.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Cook goes to the Raiders. Pats having a terrible Draft so far.

Strange pick. Especially considering the performance of Carr, I hope Cook enjoys sitting on the bench for 4 years. Good to see the Raiders screw over a divisional rival though, KC would have taken him for sure.

Latest posts